[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - Xinjun - Mistweaver monk (or any other monk)

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:37 am

Post subject: Xinjun - Mistweaver monk (or any other monk)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:25 pm  

Character name: Xinjun

Character class: Monk

Professions: Herbalism / Inscription (just respeced from LW and skilling it up) and mainly COOKING (you know, pandarens love food).

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I am playing as mistweaver right now. My gear is a bunch of items i was able to obtain solo when i started to play again after half year pause. I stopped playing before BRF came.
Respeccing: I can play pretty well all three monk specs, I just stick to healer for now for easier place in pugs. But because i love monk as class, I dont mind playing any of his specs. I can play any class but monk is my number 1. I will gladly play spec which is needed, because i cant decide usually :D

Class Info: I love monk because of all the things you can do and because of all the tools you have. I love that i to focus on many things at once. I love pandarens. I really enjoy that fast, hectic style of monks gameplay. I used to play since vanilla on free servers and i was constantly changing classes. I started to play on official server on MoP and after trying few classes I leveled up a monk (3 in fact before i learner how to play brewmaster) after that i cannot stop playing him. I want to be usefull to my group and guild. In almost every game i prefer to be support or protector of my team. Dealing DPS feels epic, but i feel even more epic when healing allies.

Raid experience: Challenge 5mans before HM came, and then HM. I started to play with my friends and we went into a poor guild, therefore only chance of going HC HM was with pugs, I think the hardest boss i tanked there were butcher and tectus (on HC).

Guild history: I joined with 6 friends to small Czech guild, but I wasnt able to leave because of people there. After that my friends wanted to start our own guild. Because we were doing challenges while the rest of the guild werer waiting for LFR. Starting new guild was wrong idea, and we were forced to play with pugs once again. Then I stopped playing, now with Legion release (which i am really looking forward), I was the only one who came back and I want to start raiding at some level.

Logs of your recent performances: Nothing for my char (i assume because i havent uploaded anything, but i dont have much opportunity to record anything :( LFR says nothing.

When can you play: From Monday to Thursday, and on Sunday evening, over the weekend I am rehearsing with my band. Because our drummer is away during week.
19-23 Is totally OK for me.

I am working from 8-16 so almost every evening on weekdays and on Sunday evening. Sometimes during weekend.

Where are you from: Czech Republic (České Budějovice)

Communication: I own a microphone and i have no problem with communicating in english over voicechat.

About you: My main hobby is music. I am playing bass guitar for almost 9 years now. But right now i am singing. I am working in office, mostly graphic and logistic work.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I like challenges and I really want to try harder raiding. I like when 25 people have to cooperate to their maximum to achieve vitory. I found it relaxing when i have to focus on healing/dmging/tanking in raid. And I dont want to play alone anymore. Just pugs etc. Without frienship, cooperation, shared fun.

UI and keybinds: I am using Elvui, Clique, msbt and DBM. (attaching screenshot of my UI with all binds, I am using mouse with 4 buttons and wheel)

Anything else: I know my gear is not the best ("Its high quality stuff" said that guy on market), my achievements aren't the best, but I really like challenges and raiding with great people. I'd like to have important part in raids, special tasks etc.
I simply want to step up at playing WoW, to the world of hard raiding. Where one ability can onehit you. I simply want to have good feeling after defeated boss and to have great time when playing.

Attachments:
File comment: My UI
WoWScrnShot_091715_221342.jpg
WoWScrnShot_091715_221342.jpg [ 2.7 MiB | Viewed 50533 times ]

Post subject: Re: Xinjun - Mistweaver monk (or any other monk)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:05 pm  
Officer

Hey there, its nice to see an application here once again however the guild has merged with another guild and is now called Skill gone. Feel free to make another application over there instead.

http://forum.skillgone.eu/viewforum.php ... 7c4c9928ca

Also just a note, i noticed your app was kinda low on info about classinfo. Try to be abit more specific and explain more about your class etc.

Good luck with that :)

Post subject: Re: Xinjun - Mistweaver monk (or any other monk)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:40 pm  

When i was browsing guilds ingame, informations in description sent me here :) its quite hard to explain healing by words because you dont have any fix rotation as healer, but ill try :)