[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Baroes & Nocnilovec Looking For Guild

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:31 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Baroes & Nocnilovec Looking For Guild
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:20 pm  

We know we are pretty much low lvls atm, but if nothing else we could be helpfull in advices, cause we play on this server for Alliance in Synthesis, we don't want you to boost us unless your willing to, just want to have someone to talk and to be fair even not being bugged by Guild Masters looking for new members :P

Character Name : Baroes , Nocnilovec
Character Class : Mage, Hunter
Played Time on this characters : 10 hrs, hudreds of days on our mains

Character Proffesion : Me - Herb/Alch - both around 75 constatly growing up tho ; Lovec got the same with SKIN/LTW
Character Talent Spec - Well this is pointless cause we will have to choose for the best when we will get 80
Willing to respec : Yes.

Raid experience : Me - whole TBC ( except Kael'Thas and Vashj ) and so far Naxxramas + Ulduar ( first 4 bosses in progress )
+ Raid Leader Experiences
Nocnilovec - WoTLK raids
When can you play : It'll depend, I'm not going to say we want to be hardcore active raiders, but probably it looks like weekends till Tuesday

Where are you from : Both Czech Republic
About you : We are studying gymnazium, i think we're funny(sometimes too much :P ), we definitely aren't stupid(so far)and we are friendly.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: We want to join because we don't want to be alone whole time we're here, at first we thought you are only CZ/SK guild, but we haven't got any problems with English at all, the guild where our mains are is very mixed. We expect you to be friendly and talkable to us poor things :P And once we get 80s maybe considering raiding or at least instances.
Anything else: Before we started playing Alliance, we had played for Horde on private servers, and as the time went, we realised that we miss Horde. So we are here :)

Sorry for writing for both of us, but we wanted to make it asap and Nocnilovec had to leave, so i did it by myself.

Even though we would like to join you, we will understand if don't want to have Socials in guild as we won't be able to raid too soon and even after we get to 80 it won't be often.

Thanks for your time reading this.
Bye and good luck.

Post subject: Re: Baroes & Nocnilovec Looking For Guild
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:41 pm  

Hi,guys:) just a few things,if you want to stay on horde side and want to be a active members of our guild,want to help us by your experiences,I'm up for give you a chance.We got more low lvl members,so you can help each other to hit lvl 80 asap. Nice app btw:)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:52 pm  
Site Admin

Board Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:11 pm  
Site Admin

hello guys,

app is good .), so if u reroll for horde im up for social rank...

/w me or any officers for invite :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:22 pm  

The point is, we are not sure about rerolling atm, but we could have enough time to raid with you sometimes.

Btw. I fought with Kael'Thas ( was tanking the damn axe :P ), but we never killed him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:56 pm  

Hi,guys:) I'think as social app there is no problem at all,but as long you will not be regular members and hordies,from my point of wiew,we can't promise you a raid spot in our runs.It's just not fair to other pure horde and nsjl members.But for raids you need to hit lvl 80 first anyway and till that time could be situation completely different.So if you are ok with that,welcome guys:)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:58 pm  
Site Admin

Kael:
Hehe i was only a stupid DPS there :-) stupid DPS which topped DPS meters there. God I loved that fight but we have dony only 1-2 times. It was hard to get a decent guild group for that guy :-)

Board Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:12 pm  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]