[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - SkuLLmancz

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: SkuLLmancz
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:50 pm  

Character name:Skullmancy
Character class:mage
Character level:80

Character professions :taloring/´minig
Character talent spec and gear level: wery changet
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

When can you play: everyday

Where are you from:czech republic

Post subject: Re: SkuLLmancz
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:01 am  
Site Admin

hey

app is tragic, i decline Ciezsek app for this reason, mage spot for raids is full, missing enchants, low achi from raids...try make better app.

at this moment NO...but maybe in future

P.S. we need your raiding time, guild history etc.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:51 am  

Hi Skull
This will be little bit difficult for me,Cerg is right in what he wrote to you.So from this side of it is /NO
The thing is,I know you from the past and I think you can be much better then is looking now.So from my personal point of view I will say /YES
As a officier I`m trying to be fair to anyone and important thing for me is:push this guild forward and higher in guild ranking.At this moment we have lots of mages and your gear is not so good as well,but gear we can fix,the important thing is your skill and experience.So I`m for social app at this moment,we will test what you can do and we will see.We have a few of players on same gear lvl as you and I think,because you have experience as a RL,you can be the right person for group 2.

/YES

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:15 am  
Site Admin

hmm social app maybe...but where is this guy RL?.)...check achi on armory Hell...Karazhan is not raid :mrgreen:

and btw u can raiding only when is free spot in raid...on social status.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]