[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Hunter Application

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:57 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Hunter Application
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:20 pm  

Character name: Dirkfang
Character class: Hunter
Character level: 80
Played time: Account not active atm so can't check :oops: raided since ZG so pretty high I think :)
Character professions + their skill level: LW 430 Skinning 450
Character talent spec and gear level: Will revisit the spec. Need to do some research after the changes that have been made since I played last.
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: Well everything in Vanilla. Not as much in BC as I would have liked (played alts abit too much :? ) and Naxx (10+25) Voa and OS (10+25) hoping for more :D
When can you play: Most evenings cept Thursdays

Where are you from: Ireland :D
About you: Well I'm 18 and am doing my Leaving Cert which is sort of like final exams that determine what collage I can go to (starting on Wensday actually :x ). I enjoy going out with my mates even tho I cant afford it these days! and apart from WoW sailing and the sea is my other addiction. I live in a sea-side village on the south-east coast of Ireland which is mad busy in the summer and dead in the winter :) thats it really :shock: (not very good at these things)

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Well I want to see more content than I have already. Would like to revisit Naxx and do EoE and some Heroics and such. Most of all I want to gear up for Uldar and clear it without the over-board hardcore raiding attidude I used to play with :D and abit alot of Craic (fun) ofc :mrgreen:
The reason I want to join NSJL is because I did Naxx 10 with you guys afew times and it was really good fun and you seemed like a great bunch of raiders.

Anything else: Eh yea. Ive said this to Cerg already. I wont be on until after my exams which finish on the 15th of June. And since the next week will be abit mad mightn't be on alot for that week. Just wanted to get an app in while you have a Hunter spot open.

Cheers for reading anyway.

P.S. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I R IMBA DPS! MUAHAHAHA!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Edit: My name is Graham btw ;)

If you're being chased by a police man, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

**** Rogues do it from behind. Hunters do it from thirty yards away...With animals :o ****

Post subject: Re: Hunter Application
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:37 pm  

Seems really good to me,so /for

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:24 pm  
Site Admin

/for ofc :)

welcome mate :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:11 pm  

Cheers :D cya in a couple of weeks if i survive my exams!

If you're being chased by a police man, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

**** Rogues do it from behind. Hunters do it from thirty yards away...With animals :o ****

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]