[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Dps, Death Knight, Yazulle

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:48 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Dps, Death Knight, Yazulle
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:35 pm  

Character name: Yazulle

Character class: death knight (blood elf)

Character level:80

Played time: total time played 23 days 19+ hours, Time played at this lvl - 13 days and 18+ hours

Character professions: Mining (450) and jewelcrafting (203) but working on it to 450

Character talent main spec: my main tallent spec is blood

Character talent second spec: my second am not so sure about as i change it between unholy and frost, i use unholy for pvp, and frost for tanking (as am just starting to try tanking out)

Character gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Yazulle

Willing to respec if needed?: yes, am also working on getting myself better pvp gear( as since the patch they have brought out better gear) and tanking gear too

Raid experience: ive done a quite a fair bit of raiding with my previous guild (abandoned) learned a fair bit (tatics, working as a team)
When can you play: this is the question i hate the most as of work shifts (plus theres a shortage on staff) so it changes wen am on but at moe am having a do with the boss, as ive told him i want certain nights off due to warcraft but will work days instead

Where are you from: Huddersfield West Yorkshire, England

About you: i come a cross myself as a freindly person that likes a laught and giggle, spend most of free time on warcarft, due to farther passing away and crnt aford to do anything else apart from pay bills, i spend time with my GF as i work with her to, trying to get here to start playing warcraft too so she stops nagging lol. At work am a bar manger, in which i work on the bar (uses to workin the kitchen, chef) i have a laught and with customer but still get the job done

Why do you want to join guild: am finding that am running out of things to do with out raiding, am stuck for getting better gear so i can progress, i feel like an headless chickening runing around farming all the time, and puged groups is not getting me no where apart from braking the bank.

what do you expect from the guild: am hoping it will be like my previous guild, where i can have a laught and giggle,meet new people, and people that will help me with out taking the piss, in which i offer to the guild too.

Anything else: i have ventrillo sent up (so which i can hear and talk) if u use it. i have started alts which i wana lvl to max and on my way i am happy to any1 around the same lvl to help progress.

thankyou 4 your time

Post subject: Re: Dps, Death Knight, Yazulle
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:59 am  

Hey Yazulle, really nice app...

Im not officer, but your app is really good and have sense you merit chance...

To our officer: we can try him in naxx and see :)

Post subject: Re: Dps, Death Knight, Yazulle
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:07 am  

Ofc we can try:) I vote /for

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]