[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Application - Éxecutius Fury Warrior

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [approved] Application - Éxecutius Fury Warrior
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:11 am  

Name irl / ingame : Jamie / Éxecutius

About Me : I go to college four times a week, will almost always be finished at college and at home by around 18:00 ish Realm time,
i work a weekend job finishing around 21:00 / 18:00 Realm Time, Saturday / Sunday respectively.

Intrests ingame : My First Intrest ingame is pvp, am fully geared and well experienced, ex-glad (wrathful - had shadowmourne + HC DBW dont judge) dk, but have also been BiS geared on DK and Mage multiple time over the expansion within pve (FL/ICC/ToC).

Main : Warrior - Fury / Arms for pve / pvp respectively - although only recently am i respeccing my previous pve tank spec to pve dps therefore am low geared but still maintaining a high 50 to low 60k average dps with the lack of gear i currently have.

Knowledge of Spec:
Fury Rotation : Single Target 1. Bloodthirst (High rage income + Chance of Enrage) 2. Colossus Smash (Will only ever colossus smash if i know i have Raging blows due up or already up for maximum damage) 3. Raging Blow ( Single Highest Damage for a Fury warrior) - If i know i can easily get two to three raging blows after one another will often pop a cooldown such as Reck+Banner or Bloodbath. 4. Execute on a mob below 20% execute becomes my 3rd prio even though the rage cost is triple raging blow execute is a gaureenteed spamable ability although Bloodthirst and Colossus smash still take prio for rage generation and crits for enrage ect. 5. Wild Strike Purely a rage dump if i have nothing else to use and am below 80 rage - Takes 3rd place prio when it procs. 6. Heroic Strike - Purely a Higher damage rage dump - only use when above 80 rage and have nothing else to use - Will almost always use Deadly Calm if Rage capped usually in line with colossus smash.

Aoe (4+) 1. Bloodthirst again purely for Crits + rage generation 2. Whirlwind The slight aoe damage it has itself and the buff to allow raging blow to hit up to 3 targets 3. Raging blow 4. Cleave (rage dump if ever nessecary).

Fury Stat Prio : 1. Hit / Exp Cap 2. Crit Strike (Raging blow + Enrage procs. Also means more Rage as enrage procs give 10 rage) 3. Strength 4. Mastery 5. Haste.

WoW Armory link of Gear as of 28/11/12 : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ius/simple (although please dont judge off my gear, the knowledge of the class alone gives me a decent level of dps, Meaning with gear it can only get alot better)

What i aim to get out of the Guild : Hopefully decent progression within current content, and hopefully a few RBGS (as i've been told you do a few during the week by mates in the guild)

What i aim to give the guild : A Decent warrior with alot of knowledge about the game with plenty of time to commit to improving and participating within events.

Current Addons i use : DBM / Recount, and i use a mixture of ALOT of addons for pvp in a Pack called Inflicted For rbgs / arenas

Thank you for Reading if there is anything you'd like to ask please leave a message on here or message me ingame at Éxecutius

Éxec

Post subject: Re: Application - Éxecutius Fury Warrior
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:05 am  
Officer

Hey and thanks for the app, i like it! Im not sure we have any room in the raiding team as we merged our 2 teams and its working as intended.
About pvp i know we have ppl that wants to do that, again im not sure what they want. Better one from the team answeres here.
Im abit clueless about the rotations here so /poke Dagthul or Spankor!

Not much for help here but if you fit in any role here i am FOR.

Alunari

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:43 pm  

The rotation and stat levels given above are for my pve fury spec,
If anyone wishes to test my potentional / knowledge with warriors in pvp or just pvp in general let me know in game
Kalist / Éxecutius are my two predominant characters
Ty
Éxec

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:05 pm  

Hello.

At the moment we are trying to "make popular" tuesday as a rbg night. sadly we only had one of these rbg nights as raid progression takes priority for the time being (and this could happen in the future also). We could use more people, and since you seem to know your op class and have friends in the guild I think you would be a welcomed addition to our guild (if my opinion matters for anything).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:14 pm  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:16 pm  

Site Admin

Hello, I'm personally fond of getting some PvP oriented people into guild, but you need to acknowledge following: We don't do few RBGs during week (if we can get people, we do them one night per week) and we are guild focused mainly on PvE progress and because of that, raids will always have priority over PvP of any sort. If you are fine with that, I'm personally /for.

Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:43 am  

Understand - and eventually i intend to have a decent geared high deeps warrior to join the ranks as well - but for now hes still a scrub ( pve wise ) but im always up for a RBG or two every now and again :)
Éxec

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:13 pm  

I've been doing 2's and 3's with Jamie for the whole of MoP and some of Cata.

He definitely knows his class very well and would be an asset to anything PvP related that we do so I'm /for.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:37 pm  

Also /for, would be nice to get some more pvp-oriented players in ^^ Though, like Cynique already pointed out, this is a PvE guild, so raiding will take priority over PvP. As for the PvE side of your app; I'll leave that to the actual raiders.

Saetia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:16 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there, thanks for applying ;)

App looks nice and people already said everything important above so I'm also /for.

You could have gone into a bit more detail about the Fury rotation, such as when to use Berserker Rage or optimal cooldown stacking/timing depending on the length of the bossfight (and not using them when CS is not up) or how much stuff you can fit into the 6 second CS windows (including Heroic Leap, a lot of people forget about that or are lazy to use it), because those things are what Fury is all about, but maybe you just didn't include them because you thought they were pretty obvious - which they kinda are :).

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next