[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Mastocator - Warlock

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:44 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Mastocator - Warlock
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:10 am  

Character name: Mastocator
Character class: Warlock
Character level: 72 (for the moment)
Played time: 51 days 15 hours

Character professions + their skill level: 383 tailoring + 241 enchanting
Character talent spec and gear level: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Mastocator , however I have been rolling on this character ( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Alseifa ) since the start of wrath
Willing to respec if needed?: more likely than not

Raid experience: none pre tbc. In tbc: kara, za, gruuls lair, magtheridon, some of tempest keep. In wrath: Naxx 10+25, Os +1 10+25, EoE 10+25. seige of ulduar, antechamber of ulduar and keepers of ulduar on 10 man. seige of ulduar, antechamber of ulduar, Freya +hodir on 25 man. (all wrath progress was made as a healer, I should add.)
When can you play: Perhaps less often than others, what with other characters on the go, but this is more of a social app until this character reaches 80

Where are you from: Scotland
About you: Some of you may remember me from raiding in tbc, but for those of you who haven't met me I'd like to think I'm a pretty chilled out guy who's not all that hard to get along with.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to join because I had a great time raiding here in tbc and hope to again once I can level and gear up this character
Anything else: Nothing that springs to mind.

Post subject: Re: Mastocator - Warlock
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:20 am  

Site Admin

Hey Masto,
what can I say, it's great to see you back :) Good luck with your app ;-)

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:24 am  
Site Admin

Well /FOR always nice to see new warlcok here :)

Board Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:52 am  

/For

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:05 pm  

welcome back Masto, nice to see you again :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:23 pm  

theres chance to see wots hes like in naxx wen he get there , plus i like drunk scotsmen they make me laught or is that just deathmir

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]