No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:16 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Getoverhere, rogue
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:59 am  

Character name: Getoverhere (@Emeriss)

Character class: Rogue

Professions: Scribe/Enchanting

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I usually play combat and i am putting slightly more dps when playing sub (no cleave fights ofc) so i go there if the guild needs extra dps but i enjoy spamming keys in combat. My gear is a bit low-ish but i have most things i am able to get without being in a raiding guild. Item level around 475.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... ere/simple

Respeccing: I can play all 3 specs tho i lack experience in assassination. I do not enjoy that spec.

Class Info: Keeping S&D ofc. In combat spec i have to keep my AR and SB on cooldowns all the time and use my combo points to reduce this cooldowns via restless blades. Using KS in between when i have free GCD waiting energy and while at the red part of the CG passive is the best way to go but capping some energy while killingspree is active is also beneficial with my current gear. Using Rupture when out of the red part of CG is slight dps increase too and i am doing it. Stats priorities = yellow hit + expertise, agility, haste all the way (haste gems over agi ones), mastery far behind the haste, crit = irrelevant.
Sub spec: Using Vanish and Shadow dance in a way that i have the 70% armor ignore debuff most uptime possible. Using hemorrhage once in 25 sek for the dot, keeping S&D and rupture up 100% regardless their combo points. Stats prio = hit+exp, agility, crit and close behind haste. Mastery right after the haste. Reforging for haste and mastery ignoring crit as i would go for Combat spec gives me almost no dps difference than going for crit.

Raid experience: I started playing in TBC. Cleared like half of it - except SSC, Sunwell and the last boss in TK. In WotlK cleared Nax, Uld (10 only, just a few hardmodes), ToGC (10), ICC (10 and 25, except the last boss on heroic on 25. We had him at 1% to be killed when the guild disbanded). RS we almost killed on hardmode in the 1st week. 10 man. The guild disbanded right after that.
In Cata i have only Shannox on heroic mode. The rest on normal. DS - cleared it all on heroic. Just the madness i missed all the way as i was always the one passing spot for extra healer (my guild went in a wierd way that fight). Got it in a pug (organised by me) literally the last day before the release of the new Pandaria stuff.
In Pandaria i have 4 bosses in MSV(10). All killed in the 1st 2 weeks after the MSV opening and all killed in a raid with average item level of 462 or whatever was the borderline itemlevel to enter. Pretty sure about that as like half of us had 1-2 piece of pvp gear just to be able to enter the raid.

Guild history: In TBC i started playing as a Feral. I enjoyed the game without knowing what raid experience was until i tanked some heroic dungeon with blue gear for some peoples that liked my tanking and took me in their guild right on the spot. I was in that guild (X A H O B E T E) right to the end of the expansion when some key players quit wow and we made a new guild with the core raiders (Loktar Ogar). In the 1st ulduar weeks we had GM and half of the officers going to other server. I was kicked due some disagreement with the new GM and staff. They tried to force me to go resto and they did not liked how much i suck at it on my damn 1st raid ever as resto dru and without a proper gear. I went rage in return. They kicked me the next day while i was offline. I joined guild Casual Pro and played there most of the time until now except the periods the raiders there are inactive and bored of the game. Regardless we are from all over Europe we kinda feel like IRL friends. Played with Cult of the Doomed guild where i left after officers decided agility and crit rings/amulets are bis for a fury warr and let him bid for them over me and the hunters. The furry warrior was the lootmaster ofc. I was invited in The Unnamed Guild after putting some imba dps in some pug fight. Cleared ICC hc with them. We had it on farm except the last boss. 1st week after Rs release the officers went in a fight and the guild disbanded in a result. I had a break from WoW for some time; in Cata i played in Overpowered then in Overtaken. At some period both of them went inactive for some time and i changed them both. At the start of Pandaria some players from Casual Pro returned to the game for about a month and i joined them to kill 4 bosses in MSV with no gear whatsoever and hitting all enrage timers on the spot, finishing fights with exactly 0 mana on all healers. Epic feelings there. The prepaid months expired, my friends went inactive again and me with them after being tired of that cursed efforts to find a stable guild where i can enjoy raiding.

Sorry about that wall of text.

When can you play: I am working on shifts atm so i can not really predict my free time but i usually have 4 free evenings in a week.

Where are you from: Bulgaria.

About you: Electrician, married, can handle lots of drinks, going rage explosively easy but rarely keep bad feelings after. I love riding a bicycle and cooking and i hate dish washing.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to raid! And i prefer to do so in 10 man groups as they are more friendly and the mood is cooler.

Anything else: Probably you will not find my gear good enough to invite me but i hope you can give me a trial at least. I am happy to go back to my tank/resto druid if you want one but i will need time to level it up to 90 and gear it.

Post subject: Re: Getoverhere, rogue
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:41 pm  

Did you say resto druid?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:12 pm  

Yes, i have a druid and i can play him as resto, but... i have like 5 days total played time in pandaria and ofc its mostly on my rogue. the dru is still 85.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... d/advanced

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:46 pm  

Well our main rogue is inactive atm, but we do need healerz.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:32 pm  

I have some heavy hours at work this days but after Tuesday i will be able to play a bit more. I prefer playing a cat with resto ofspec or a rogue but i find the resto as main spec fun enough. I guess i will manage for a week after that to lv up the dru and a week more to gear him if i am lucky in the LFR and stuff. If you have made up your mind and you want to invite me before that i will transfer at any time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:36 am  
Officer

Im very sorry that you had to wait for an answer this long, after many discussions we have decided that you are not what we are looking for.

Good luck to you.

/Alunari

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:36 pm  

Thank you.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]