No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:46 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Susano dk
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:51 pm  

Character name: Susano
Character class:DK
Character level:80
Played time: Type /played in-game to see this. 28 days

Character professions + their skill level: enchanting 450/inscriptioning 146:P
Character talent spec and gear level: Armory Link would be nice: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Susano
Willing to respec if needed?: YES

Raid experience: Sunwell Plateu(not full), AQ40, NAXX 10/25, OS 10/25, Ulduar 10/25( till kologarn), ToC 10( i leaded a pug and done it till icehowl but unsuccessfull), VOA 10/25
When can you play: 3 days i can for sure...maybe more

Where are you from: Armenia
About you: Well if you mean real life i would like to finish second uni and find my way in life. from wow i just like the coordination, tactics. It is really exciting to go to new raids.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Well i heart from samantta that all of you are quite friendly and good players. have grouped with dagthul several times and hellstormus once find them really nice people and players. Ya i am not telling about samantta because we were doing hcs everyday together for our proto drake:))).I expect some interesting and friendly raids and social interuction.
Anything else: well nothing rmore to say.sry for short application but its the way i am:)) cant write a lot. thank you beforehand

Post subject: Re: Susano dk
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:42 pm  

Site Admin

Hey there :)

Just in case anybody is interested in what I have to say – my experience with Susano is positive, we did some achievement hunting in heroics together which gave me the impression that he's pretty determined and willing to learn all the tactics or even invent his own and does pretty good DPS (I know almost nothing about DKs though (other than that they're too OP! :D) so someone might be able to correct my opinion :p).

Good luck with your app ;)

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:59 am  

hi mate o.0

no thing with me

just i hope to see yuo with us :)

good luck mate o.0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:17 am  
Site Admin

hey,

good app u look as good player, NSJL melee setup is full, but im at this moment for social app and maybe later....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:03 pm  

thank you for kind words:)). could you tell me more about social application?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:41 pm  
Site Admin

hehe, u can play with friends in friendly guild, but no 100% chance on free place in raids.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:20 pm  

well i wasnt even expecting more but that is absolutly great with me. my old guild will still send me invites to 10 man raids...hopefully i can get into 25 man raids when you have more people...:)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]