No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:28 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Kahve - Mistweaver Monk
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:49 pm  

Character name: Kahve

Character class: Monk

Professions: Alchemy and Herbalism

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode):
Mistweaver gear ilvl: 500
Windwalker gear ilvl: 493

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... e/advanced
It will be my pve or pvp set (Windwalker's sets either)

Respeccing: I started this character as Windwalker and geared it till 493 then started to gear up my healer spec. I enjoy being healer rather then being dps but, respeccing won't be a problem for me.

Class Info: Playing a monk is really enjoyable. I didn't think being a healer could be awsome. But, obviously i was wrong. Anyway i am using Renewing Mist as a 1st skill then spamming Shooting Mist. Uplift for generating Mana Tea. Thundering Focus Tea+Uplift for refreshing Renewing Mist's duration. Also I'm using Chi Burst for pve and Chi Wave for pvp. Also I am trying to reach soft haste cap, I got 14.08 haste rate so far.

Raid experience: I started WoW after MoP so I don't have any raid experience before this content. I did MSV 6/6 and HoF 4/6 on Normal mode. Every encounter I was playing windwalker spec.

Guild history: When I started to play on Wildhammer. I joined Primal Fear because my friend was there. After that we joined Bionicle then left there too because everyone left there even officers. Then joined Silent Era, but things got bad here as well, many raiders took a break or left the game. At the end, I'm here and filling out this form.

When can you play: I am online almost everyday afternoon, sometimes I'm hanging out with my friends and also sometimes i prepare some documents for my school or studying for presentations.

Where are you from: Turkey

About you: I am a student of international business and trade department. I love going out with friends, reading a book, watching T.V. series, movies. I was playing a drum, but later i changed my mind. If i got a spare time I'm going to focus on playing clarinet.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Well, I want to be a member of a succesful guild. I want to do raids because I like killing bosses, exploring new content, etc. I want to be a part of later achievements.

Anything else: I guess, I mentioned everything. But if there is any question I will ve glad to answer.

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Kahve - Mistweaver Monk
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:20 pm  

Hey.
Your shoulders might need some sorting but i guess that's just armory lag. Will discuss your application and get back you soon.

Post subject: Re: Kahve - Mistweaver Monk
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:10 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there, thanks for applying.

I don't think I can give you a spot in our main raid group at this moment because you don't really have the gear and experience to start healing heroic bosses right now. I could probably offer you a social/alt run spot and see how it goes from there. I have to warn you though, the alt runs only happen Monday/Tuesday right now and sometimes we have to drop them because of finishing main runs or lack of sign-ups (we've been having some roster problems recently). Being able to play two specs is good, you might be asked to play either of them depending on the group setup.

If you're interested, contact us in-game for an invite.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]