No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:57 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Moolf apply
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:05 pm  

Name: Moolf
class: Druid
Proffesions: Mining/Jewelcrafting
Talent Specs, Gear level, Armory Link: I'm Restroration spec with 498 Item Item lvl. Here is a link of my character gear on armory. Note: I have replaced my waist and feet from 476 to 484 ilvl on both of them.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... olf/simple

Respeccing: My best rolls are Tank and healer. I have never played dps during my entire time playing wow so im pretty good at healing and tanking. I am ok on tanking but not on my druid (even though I was druid tank in cata) because I have put down to much effort on healing to change all my talents/spec and most of all gear. Only way im willing to switch is if you promes to boost up my tanking gear (if you are asking me to go tanking) otherwise im happy with my roll as healing.

Class info: I can tell you pretty much everything about my class. I like my druid because im tierd on playing on all my other tanks/healers so I wanted to do a change. My stats priority are Intellect because Intellect gives you high spell power witch gives you high healing done and more crit. I also reforge haste because the more haste you have the lower global cooldown you get + my hots gets an extra tick depending on my haste cap. After that I go for mastery to get higher perodic healing boost. My most usefull cooldown are Force of Nature. I summon 3 trents that heals players. A lot of people have question my way of specing Force of Nature instead of Incarnation. Incarnation gives you 15% more healing done, allowes me to make lifeblood on more then one target, make Entangling roots instant, give me 120% armor and my wild growth ticks much faster (also depending on your haste lvl) and Incarnation have a 3min cooldown. The only thing thats usefull for me are 15%more healing done and wildgrowth ticks faster. I have no use of 120% more armor as a pve healer, nor instant Entangling roots. I have also no use for putting more then 1 life blood on a player, life bloom are only good if u have 3 stacks. If a boss makes a huge aoe attack and I pop Incarnation I will have no use on spamming 3stacks off lifebloom on 10 players. Instead Force of Nature that has 1 min cooldown summons 3 trents that heals 12k each.(they do heal more but in the talent it says 12k) is a much better cooldown then incarnation. But I dont get 15% more healing done, but druids have a talent Nature's Vigil (if u spec it) that gives you 10% healing done for 30seconds and have 1.5 cooldown. So I can make Force of Nature 3times, and Nature's Vigil 2times instead of incarnation 1 time. I don't understand Ability priorities so I will skip that one.

Raid Experiance: I have a lot of Raid Experiance sens I have been raiding sens 2007 I think. I didn't down DW in cata because I took a smal break for a couple of months but I did kill all bosses exept him :P

Guild History: I have been in a lot of guilds and sens im applying I have also left a lot of guilds. There are different reasons in different guild. I changed server, took a break, didn't get a long with some guy or something. The guild was to slow to progress, the gm left or the gm wasen't proffesinal and could't compromise. I can raid on all days exept monday, wendsday and sunday because I work out those days from 18:30-22:00 but all other days im free, but only to 22:00.

Where are you from, Represent you country: Im from Sweden and if im gonna repesent my country I would say that we are the once that awards people with the Nobel price and sells most weponds in the world.

Age: Im 17th years old but I turn 18th in less then 3 months. I don't live at home I live in a foster family and they are extremly hard on my gameing so 22:00 no more then that otherwise im online almost everyday.

About you: Well, as you already know im 17th years old from Sweden and study the vheical program to become a car painter In Stockholm. I work out 4 days a week firday is one of them but the workout time wont affect the raiding day on fridays. Im pretty fit and parties a lot but I have taken a break from the party because I wanna lose more weight and you go up pretty much when you drink vodka. My intressts are to chill, im a pretty relaxed guy even though they are doing a analys about if I got ADHD or not. I like to watch some tv and when I do watch tv I watch Dexter and I have reacently starting to watch Vikings and I love them both.

Why do you wanna join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA what's in it for you?: Well I wanna join because I wanna find a good and hopefully a serious guild that do raids and actually gets anywhere. I have been in guilds that have been raiding and haven't got anywhere. I also ofc wants better gear and improve my druids item lvl. I expect your guild to be a serious guild where people know what they are talking about when it comes to raiding, give each other tips even though people should know their classes a helpfull hand is always a helpfull hand no matter what. But as a lot of people says "its just a game" I expect people to be relaxed, it is a game so I wanna be able to have fun in the guild aswell and chatting with people in the guild chat and talk about funny things or other things.

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here: Nope thats pretty much it, and I would be pretty happy if I could join even though I can only raid 20:00-22:00 so that's it thanks for the interveiw!

Post subject: Re: Moolf apply
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:20 pm  

The problem is, we raid on monday, wednesday, thursday, saturday and sunday. So 3 out of 5 days You are out. Second, we raid till 23:30-24:00, and You can raid only till 22:00, so like in the middle of the raid You will have to go?
Kinda hard to see You in progression grp with your attendance.

Post subject: Re: Moolf apply
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:17 pm  

Yeah Totemz pretty much nailed it unfortunately. You will not be able to attend many raids nor will you be able to stay until the end of those that you do. You are also fairly young and the fact that you have been in a lot of guilds can be somewhat of a worry as well.

Primarily though the lack of ability to raid on our nights is a /no from me.

"I am trying to have a serious conversation with you. here"
"Oh, so am I, and I'm failing, and I'm sorry about that."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]