No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:54 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: [withdrawn] Drizy - restoration druid
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:24 am  

Character name: Drizy

Character class: Druid

Professions: Herbalism - Alchemy (elixir master)

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Restoration spec, ilvl 516. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... y/advanced

Respeccing: I always heal during raids, I have no dps experience.

Class Info: Many people say that nowadays resto druids are bad in 5.2 but it is not true, simply disc priests/paladins are stronger due to their absorb shield and our hots just overheal (5.3 inc muhahaha). I like being a druid because of mobility (and treeform!).

Raid experience: I used to live with a friend who started raiding in TBC and I always ended up watching them raid. Personally I started raiding in 4.2 and since then I raided in every patch (sometimes 6 times a week). My favourite patch is 4.2, Ragnaros is one of the most memorable moments, but also I really enjoyed the Spirit Kings heroic, Will of the Emperor heroic and Tsulong heroic (I was in the team when La Resistance beat you on that ;) ).

Guild history: Some socials, cannot really remember, then I joined Blood Wolves of Moon but there I was an outsider. Then I went to Aeria Gloris due to their current progress but sadly the raiding team stopped playing and those who wanted to continue they merged into La Resistance. I am a proud member here, however, there is no room for me
in R1, simply no reason why they should kick a healer out and give me that spot.

When can you play: I am always available (in Aeria Gloris we raided 6 times a week)

Where are you from: Reign of Viktor Orban, also known as Hungary. But this would be another topic...

About you: I was an English major with Polish minor. I would like to work for the European Parliament as an interpreter but my French is still useless grr. I only play WoW and Soul Calibur 1 on Dreamcast emulator. I like catz, Slavonic languages, sociology and "The Essay Song" on Youtube summarizes me perfectly.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Because I want to race for realm first and this is what I would expect from the team: RACE!

Anything else: would the guild join the Alliance, so I could keep my op shadowmeld? :P

Post subject: Re: Drizy - restoration druid
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:37 am  

For!

At last, somebody who doesn't want to get boosted throu ToT, and actually can have his/her contribution in our progression.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:18 pm  

Agreed with totemz(I seem to say that a lot). And a healer too, gief!

/for

"I am trying to have a serious conversation with you. here"
"Oh, so am I, and I'm failing, and I'm sorry about that."

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:48 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there, thanks for applying!

We can give it a shot. Our class balance in the group is gonna be absolutely horrible, but maybe we're at least going to actually raid :P.
/for

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post subject: Re: [approved] Drizy - restoration druid
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:07 pm  

Hi guys, this is Ashmira from La Resistance.

Drizy has been in La Resistance for a long time – and never had chance to raid with our R1 and join our small Wildhammer “race”, since we had very stable healer setup.
We completely understood why he applied here and wished him luck – but now Real Life stroke and that spot finally opened.
We offered it to him (Fleure – his shammy) and he accepted. Therefore he cannot join you.

I promised Drizy to write you guys an explanation, so that you do not think he is just some guild-hopper and/or unreliable kid.

Wish you good luck in the remainder of 5.2-5.3 “realm first race” and may your Tauren never run out of fresh grass!

Ashmira

Post subject: Re: [approved] Drizy - restoration druid
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:40 pm  

Well, I wanted to talk to Dagthul ingame but then I am writing it here instead.

So yes, as I wrote it in my application La Resistance means home for me in this world. I was very disappointed about my previous team's progress, so I tried my luck here. I am very happy and flattered that you guys accepted my application so fast that I could start raid and progress in NSJL but then suddenly things changed in our guild and they offered me a place and I have been waiting for this for exactly 358 days :roll:

I also wish you good luck, no worries atm I really suck on the shaman but I learn hard. Hopefully this is going to be a very good race again!

Drizy

Post subject: Re: [withdrawn] Drizy - restoration druid
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:28 pm  

Site Admin

No, co naděláme. Thanks for the info, gl hf.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]