[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Girrominox - Holy Priest

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 12:30 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Girrominox - Holy Priest
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:12 pm  

Character name: Girrominox

Character class: Priest

Professions: Enchanting, Tailoring, Cooking

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode):At the moment I'm playing as a Holy priest, but mostly switch between Holy or Disc for whatever is needed. My gear is still a work in progress to be honest, I'm well on my way to be geared 'properly' so to say, at the moment my iLvl is just 484 in a rather short period. My entire gear is gemmed and enchanted as far its possible. I mostly aim on the spirit stat as I love MP5, allows me to spam my heals.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... nox/simple

Respeccing: I don't mind respeccing at all as I mostly run around with holy/Disc, but lately mostly Holy/Shadow so I can preform my dailies more easily. But I have no problem to switch, but I do prefere to avoid Shadow dps spec in raids as for some reason, my dpsing as a shadow priest isn't as flawless as when I play elemental shaman or fire mage.

Class Info: I love that the priest has quite an arrange of AoE healing and on short CD, the combination of Dawn's Star and Circle of Healing really kicks it and to top it off with Prayer of Mending en Chakra. Also, I can spam the small heal for restoring my mana as I regain more then I lose with it. Then the big CD's are the really one's that keeps me on my priest as a healer. Divine guardian to catch someone up when hes threatening to die or Divine Hymh when the AoE dmg is getting to much and all other AoE spells are on cd for that moment and so is Lightwell (Holy Lightspring with glyph which I have) is also a nice addition, when people gets on low health and I'm not fast enough to get them above the 50% (which is rather rare or when stunned in this case) the lightspring does perfectly its job. Apart from that, when I need to solo heal, the chakra in Serenity state keeps that renew refreshed and with Holy word: serenity it somewhat doubles my healing on the target, which makes it easy to heal with my Lesser healing which hardly causes me to go oom.

Raid experience: I've done quite some bosses from Vanilla to Mists of Pandaria, only raids that I haven't done are those in Cataclysm as I had quit for a while back then. A boss that I really loved in the past was in Karazhan with the Maiden of Fortune and Opera Event, both required quite some healing and other priest mechanics as dispelling stuff, high activity fights. Love them. Also back in the days with AQ40 it was amazing with the tons of people you had to heal, ashame that they reduced that. In wrath of the Lich king I had my own guild for a short period, League of Gentlemen (alliance) and we basically cleared the Trial of the crusader on 10 man hc and ICC 10 on normal, never got any further as.. guild drama and stuff. With Cataclysm as mention before, I haven't really experienced much but with Mist of Pandaria I have already raided some, have done MSV on normal (weakest raid, I know but yea have to start somewhere) and tons of LFR dungeons, which I also got most of my gear from.

Guild history: I have been in couple of guilds, my very first guild that I joined was back in the days on Turalyon server Vanguard of Chaos, been raiding the most with them as the end of vanilla mid Burning Crusade, done quite some raids with them. Then I have been in a guild I can remember which I have raided with also and we had a random channel in wow for "eliteraiders" so to say for those who wanted to raid, had the gear and had no guild to do so with, so I have been pugging raids for quite a while too after that. Then I came in a guild from a friend, The Pheonix Reborn on this server, but that one eventually died at the start of Cataclysm and thats how I got into Zenith, also died rather quickly after and been into some various of other guilds, mostly left them due guild inactivity itself as members started to leave and what not or guild drama were it disbanded. Now I'm in "F U G I T I V E S" and so far not really promising as I joined it for raiding, they have the calander up for it when to raid, but then the guild leaders aren't online or we are short on members so I raid along with "Ex Oblivione" when they need a healer.

When can you play: At the moment I'm basicly online every night from 06:30 PM till 11:00 PM - 12:00 PM, depends on the situation as for 14 may I'm going to bed early around 10:00 PM as I have exams the next day on school, so would rather want to be fresh to do so. But am busy with my trainee period, which is only one more week and then I'm basically free from school apart from 4-5 days in the up coming weeks till I'm completely done with it. So then I've got like all time of the world.

Where are you from: I am from the Netherlands, but also half british as my mom is from Alnwick.

Age: I'm 22, turn 23 12th of june, and my parents basically leave me be, they don't care how I spend my evening, wether it be eating behind the computer or whatever is needed.

About you: Well, I'm quite the Animal lover, doing Animal Management and have done Animal Healthcare and Vet assistant education before that. Really enjoy interacting with them and see them grow from young creatures to adult and train them for specific professions. Apart fromt hat I'm quite a gamer as I play quite a couple of games, not only online also offline and I use to do Body Combat, which I'm going to pick up again (as I'm going to travel back to my home place after I'm done with my education) and I skate and cycle a lot in the weekends. I'm quite a jolly person and like to talk a lot, sometimes I can't shut my jab but eh... sorry for that if it annoys you, I think some people think that I'm an attention whore on how I react on things, but I totally don't mean it that way as I just want to be social in some aspects ( as in not able to shut my jab and I keep talking in guild chat even tho no one is repsonding : x ) And for the rest, myea, I guess you'll have to experience most yourself how I am =/

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Well a good friend of mine (Atylana) said that you lot still needed a healer and specifically a Holy priest, so she kicked me to this forum to apply myself as I ofcourse was very excited about it, am trying to raid for a couple of weeks, first on my shaman, but it got a little boring and started to lvl my priest again and now am raiding on him for 2 weeks now and want to continue and grow in it further and do more.so yea, I would love to strengthen your group with my healing 'skills' so to say.

Anything else: I haven't really got anything else to say, if you got more questions yourself about me, feel free to ask me ingame or here or whatever you feel like where xD

With kind Regards,
Girrominox

Last edited by Girrominox on Sun May 12, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Girrominox - Holy Priest
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:21 pm  

you always get my vote :)

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:46 pm  

he looks cute. /for

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:55 am  

Tauren priest! Must have!

You do need some work on your gear, but i like Your atittude, and the fact that you have taken care of your gear. You just miss enchants on rings (as enchanter u must have it).

/for

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:33 am  

Yea sorry, Atylana woke me up on that one, thought I had to get those enchanting patterns from a rep faction, but appeard that I had them all along without noticing it : x
so yea, those are enchanted too now ^^

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:07 pm  

Yes but since I'm not playing my vote count as half of vote I guess

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:14 pm  

Officer

Me: "The lack of Thrall in the ending of HFC is jarring, wtf?"
Cyn: "As if the call for Alliance tears over the redemption of Grom wasn't enough, you want Thrall in it? Wow dude."
Me: *can't stop laughing*

"We will never be slaves! ... But we will be... Conquerors..."
- Grommash Hellscream, Tanaan

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:21 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there, thanks for applying!

I like this app and even though your gear isn't where we want it to be level-wise, at least you're taking care of it like Totemz said. I'm up for giving you a chance to show us how good you are. Accepted.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:56 pm  

Aah excellent, thats good news and I heard I had to go Discipline priest as a must? Will start reforging and regemming my gear then and respeccing ofcourse :3

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:19 pm  

Site Admin

Well, not really as a must, but disc priests have been, along with holy paladins, the strongest healers around for quite a while... Absorbs are simply too OP, as is the DPS contribution they can provide via Atonement.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]