No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:34 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Smokeyegg: rogue application
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:18 pm  

Character name: Smokeyegg

Character class: Rogue

Professions: Enchanting (Ring enchants), Herbalism (Haste buff to use with CD)

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... egg/simple 511 IL current, combat

Respeccing: I currently need daggers to go assassination spec for single target dps and have no problem respeccing if desired once I obtain some daggers.

Class Info: I play a rogue, have done since BC, currently combat spec'd (although have experience in assassination too. I like playing rogue as I like the complexity they can have if you put thought into them, for instance pooling energy to improve dps ( pooling energy before envenom for double mutilate etc), timing cooldowns as combat to fit in with the deep insight buff for 30% increased damage. I also like to unburden healers with ability's such feint,smoke bomb, cloak to mitigate damage so healing can be focused else where in high aoe situations.

Raid experience: Started raiding in WOTLK on both warlock and rogue, Only got into it seriously during ICC teir, cleared all 25 man content with Techno vikings, In cata I move to alliance on my warlock and did BWD,TOTFW,BOT 10 man with a short lived guild (apologies can't remember the name), Missed out firelands teir due to break, in Dragonsoul I raided with several guild, did 10 man normal with ravenswing when it has a raid group, and was in reserve for heroic content with Kohmelo in which I did a few heroic bosses up till ultraxion. Cleared all 5.1 content with ''The ninth circle'' and done a boss on heroic in msv, although I could not continue to progress with them as PC destroyed itself, (currently have a new decent one which is reliable)

Guild history: Ravenswing as officer, raided a few times with them when we had a team, Techno vikings for icc progression, The Ninth circle in 5.1, Corehound pack in which I raided with Wizjoner who I think is a current member, for throne of thunder current teir.

When can you play: Mondays 5:45 pm on wards, Tuesday 4:15 on wards, Wednesday all day, Thursday 7am-12am, 4pm on wards, friday all day, sat/sun all day.

Where are you from: England

About you: I'm a 19 year old from England, interests include keeping reptiles and exotics, online gaming, currently at College doing a Business nvq. I am a easy going person but can be serious when needed, I always love to learn something new, so any form of criticism or suggestions will not be taken in offence, I am also patient, love to have a laugh and enjoy banter.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: What would be in it for me would be enjoyment working towards something, I think i'm so bored not doing anything in wow atm that I would most likely take a break untill next patch xD, as for what I expect ermm a mature environment so no silly arguments over silly things, still open for a laugh and joke tho :P

Anything else: I hope that I filled this out to your requirements and would look forward to hearing from you soon :)

Post subject: Re: Smokeyegg: rogue application
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:12 am  

/For

Just one thing: Why windsong on offhand? Dancing Steel is cheap these days and it's way better.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:11 am  

Aha, can't afford atm, kinda poor just waiting on auctions to sell atm :P

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:48 pm  

All sorted :3

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:48 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there, thanks for applying!

We don't have any main rogue so I wouldn't mind adding more meat to the mincer and trying you out, but you'd better outDPS Zek's alt Chirurg! :P

/for

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:36 pm  

/w ingame for an inv.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]