[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [withdrawn] Eremor-Hunter App

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:37 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: [withdrawn] Eremor-Hunter App
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:40 pm  

Character name: Eremor

Character class: Hunter

Professions: Blacksmithing and Engineering

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I play BM and Survival. My Item Level is 522. My Armory is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/c ... mor/simple

Respeccing: I can play all 3 Hunter specs to a good level and would be more than willling to in order to help the guild best progress.

Class Info: Hunters are a pure DPS class who excel in fights with heavy movement where perhaps mages or similar may struggle. We also have some useful tools. Detterence is a good Cheese mechanic and Misdirection can be really helpful for a tank to pick up lots and lots of adds all at once.

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content? Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.?
Killed all 8/8 HC in Dragon Soul when Current
12/16HC From T14, Inc Grand Empress Shek'zeer
2/13HC this tier, Ji-kun and Jinrokh
My Personal Favourite boss that I have progressed on is imperial Vizier zorlock. the dancing and movement was really fun :D

Guild history: Tell us something about your previous guilds, why you joined/left them etc.
Axiom- Raided with them for a bit but had to leave as my college schedule wouldn't allow me to raid their times (This is resolved now)
Misanthropy- Guild disbanded due toa lack of recruits. I Really loved raiding with this team, and was upset to see it go but am now looking for a new home.

When can you play: We raid quite often, mostly 20-23 h server time; tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible.
Will be online after 1700 Server time every weekday and can be online all day on the weekends. I can make all raid times for you.

Where are you from: Represent your country!
England! :D

Age: How old are you? We've had problems with parent enrages and don't really want any more!
17, So I still live with the parents but they dont care what I do with my time.

About you: Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests!
Im currently in College Studying AS Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Computing. Im sure my subject choices say alot about me eh?. I enjoy problem solving and such and that is reflected in the work I do. Im hoping to leave with 2 or 3 As and go on to Study Physics at University. Hobby wise, WoW is my hobby :D. I really enjoy WoW and have spent so much time on it ever since a friend introduced me to it. I also play other games, have recentley been playing a bit of neverwinter and also am more than willing to play a couple of Games of LoL and Dota or basically anything like that. Relationship Wise Im single, and have been for a while :P

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?
I wanna Progress with good players, Make Friends, Have Fun, Get Epics and have a good time in general to be honest.

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here.
Nawp.

Post subject: Re: Eremor-Hunter App
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:36 pm  

Hey,

Thanks for Your application. I like Your experience, and Your attitude. Give us some time to discuss it. I will let You know in a couple of days.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:58 am  

Site Admin

Hello there, thanks for applying! ;)

I have a question for you. I found your logs. The first thing that caught my eye was that on a lot of bosses there was a second hunter in your group, Avirel. Most of the time he was ahead of you in DPS, sometimes significantly, although your current gear looks pretty similar. Can you explain to me, why, please? Thank you.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:20 pm  

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:48 pm  

Site Admin

Yeah I was checking your armory feed and saw that you only got the weapon like 6 days ago, so I thought that could have been the problem. Same with the trinkets. Out of curiosity, what weapon did you have before?

I think it's safe to say that our resident hunter , who is also one of our best and most reliable and experienced raiders, would outperform you at the moment. He doesn't mind swapping to his rogue to open up a spot for you, but there would be quite a lot of pressure on you to prove to us you're a worthy replacement for him in the hunter department ;). Are you up to the challenge? :P

Also I like your subject choices, science ftw!

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:32 pm  

I had the Heroic Will of the Emporer Weapon Before :)

And As for filling that spot. I suppose I would be up for that. But to be honest I dont wanna end up making someone else have to re-roll. As for if I can fill his boots, Well I can only try my best I suppose :)

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:37 pm  

Don't worry about him rerolling to a rogue. But You have to know we will put some pressure on You to do at least same as Zek on his hunter :)

If you agree for that i guess You can /w for an invite.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:00 pm  

If it helps, I logged LFR the other day. This may show a bit better of a representation of what I can do

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-pe34uml3p4lyyiiy/

Also got a friend from a different realm to log some others

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/mfel ... /rankinfo/

(I Died On Jinrokh and Animus and Had a power cut on Horridon).

I know LFR logs will probably show little. Im just would like to know what you think of these and if they are any better.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:15 pm  

I guess we can give it a try.

/w for an invite.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]