No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:51 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Vanyr-Retribution Paladin
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:29 am  

Character name: Vanyr.

Character class: Paladin

Professions: Blacksmithing/Alchemy(600).

Retri pve/pvp.
496(pve) 486(pvp)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... r/advanced
I play Retri pala.
I can handle both tanking and healing spec. I was tank on Cataclysm and had 8/8 normal and 3/8hc.I can also handle healing spec. I like them both and i can always change them as long as it is for the sake of the guild.

I like paladin cause it has good dps but can also survive.The priority for my abilities is always to have Inquisition up.Then Build Holy Power with Exorcism,Crusader Strike,judgment and use Templars Verdict when enough Holy power.
Useful Cooldowns:Holy Avenger,Avenging Wrath and ofc Guardian of the Ancient Kings .
Stat Priority :Strength > Melee Hit (7.5%) > Expertise (7.5%) > Haste > Crit = Mastery

Raid experience: i had 3/8hc DS.6/12 ICC (not on this char though and many other raid bosses with my "previous" main).On this char i began playing with and raiding on cataclysm.i had 3/8 hc DS and on panda ive only completed 75% on ToES normal and some bosses on MSV and HoF.

Guild history: On cata i was on Hounds of Shadow. We Used to raid a lot on DS normal and a little on hc. I left them on the beggining of MoP cause we couldnt create a raiding team. Then i joined The Nice River , which was a good raiding guild and they were doing fine but they were going to change server as i was told.I also joined Silent Era for some weeks.After, i joined some PvP guilds (such as and Crew,Paralysis) in order to do some RBG's (with no luck though).Now im on Milk me Dry.

You can expect me to be online whenever you want cause i live on my own and i dont have issues with parents. So i can be online 24/7 if i dont have something to do ofc ! :P

Where are you from: I'm from Greece !

About you: Well this was the hardest question from all the above(hehe).Well im 21 years old and i study Electrical and Computer Engineer i live far away from my home city and thats why i dont have parent's issue. I've been playing WoW since 2007.That's all that could interest you i think . And love Rock 'n' Roll :P

I want to join the guild because imo its the best Guild on Wildhammer.I know it years now and i always wanted to join and ofc because it has the best progression on Wildhammer- Horde.

Anything else: Accept my application please and invite me ! :) ( hope you love sense of humor ) . xD

Post subject: Re: Vanyr-Retribution Paladin
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:23 am  

Hi, thanks for applying,

can You please log out in Your pve gear?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:39 am  

Done ! :)

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:07 pm  

Some new items were acquired so my pve ilv is 503 !

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... r/advanced

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:24 am  

Hi there,

We talked about Your app, and we think we can offer You a spot in our second raid team, as your gear is a bit too far behind our progression. Also, we already have 4 melee classes in our main team, and taking another one will be a bit mess for everyone, as most encounters are designed for 1-2 melee.

If You are interested in joining our second team, which raids tuesdays and (sometimes) fridays, then /w for an invite.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]