No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:19 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Lizuno - Restoration Druid
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:54 pm  

Fixed the enchant and the stats.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:36 am  

well if u are really awesome with positioning on those fights you dont have to move that much. the best counter example would be atramedes i guess.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:34 pm  

How can He be awesome on those fights when he did them on heroic just recently? He has absolutely no idea what He is talking about.

Now, back to application.
For me You are too young to raid with us. We raid five times a week, and im sure Your parents will start raging after couple of nights spent on raiding without break.
Besides, Kurisu have show that You don't know much about druid, and on Heroic progression we demand from our players to know thier classes.

It's a no from me.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2