[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Lizuno - Restoration Druid

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:08 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [declined] Lizuno - Restoration Druid
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:05 pm  

Character name: Lizuno
Character class: Druid, Restoration

Professions: Inscription & enchanting (leveling enchanting at the moment, because I had Herbalism and that isn't usefull for my gear).

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I play restoration & OS guardian or balance (dps), Can gear my OS if needed ( tank ). My current iLVL is 512. I try to get the best gear I can get from VP, LFR, gear upgrades & Normal raids. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... o/advanced .

About respeccing, I'm willing to do this if needed because I honestly like every class of a druid. But restoration is my main spec. I can also play Elemental shammy and BM hunter.

I like druid because of the many possibilities and forms. If I could I would play all the specs. But I like restoration the most.

Talents:
Feline Swiftness: I use this to move faster, because I need to run fast at players who need heals, so it is usefull.
Nature's Swiftness: This is a spell I use in a macro ( Nature's swiftness + Healing touch = Fast free heal ). I use this when a tank is below 50% of his health. Or when a dps or a healer is almost dying.
Typhoon: Used for CC.
Incarnation: This is what I use for my burst macro ( Incarnation + Nature's vigil). I also use this when I'm low at mana, I also have a macro for that ( Incarnation + Nature's vigil + Innervate). I try to pop Lifebloom as much as possible to gain the passive ability Clearcasting. Then I can use 1 direct heal for free.
Ursol's Vortex: Used for CC.
Nature's Vigil: I try to keep this up as much as possible because it doesnt have a high CD and to maximize my heals.

For AOE heals I use: Swiftmend, Wild growth and for large amounts: Tranquility. My main heal is Rejuvenation. And I only use direct heals for large amounts of damage.

Glyphs:
Glyph of Rebirth: It's always nicer when someone gets a CR they have 100% of their health back.
Glyph of Wild Growth: For more AOE heals.
Glyph of Regrowth: For healing large amount of damage.

I am willing to change them if they need to.

My stat priorities:
Spirit > Intellect > Haste (Breakpoint 6652 +-) > Mastery > Crit

I try to balance my haste and mastery at 15% +- both.

Raid experience: I started in TBC but stopped very quickly. I came back mid cata. I honestly dont like the cataclysm raids because all you need to do is nuke the tacts are way too easy.I dont have any experience on a lvl 85, forgot to metion it. I have some progress in MoP raiding, never had the chance to do HC raids. But I would love to. My progress is: MSV normal 6/6, HoF normal 3/6, ToES normal: 3/4.

Guild history: I've been playing at the aliance side first on the server Bloodhoof. Then I transfered to the horde side of Wildhammer. My first guild here was Ravenswing a Social guild. I left because I was interested in -RAIDING-. So I searched for a raiding guild. I knew the existance of NSJL but I know I wasnt good enough. So I searched something else to gain experience. I came to Renagades then, thats the guild where I got my progress. I left them because of the drama and the childish behavior. Now I'm applying here.

I can play every evening, from 7P.M. till 12P.M. or longer. In the weekend I'm almost always online.

I'm from belguim. I'm 16 years old. I have to admit I'm quiet young thats why I'm a bit nervous to apply here because you had problems with that before. I like to have a laugh like every other person. But when I need to be serious, I am serious. I study Printmedia & want to go for my master diploma. When i'm not online I'm reading or watching a movie.

I want to join because I want a decent & active guild. Especially a PVE one. I know it's hard to get in here but if I don't try, I will never know.

Last edited by Braincupcakes on Sun May 26, 2013 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Lizuno - Restoration Druid
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:00 am  

Officer

Me: "The lack of Thrall in the ending of HFC is jarring, wtf?"
Cyn: "As if the call for Alliance tears over the redemption of Grom wasn't enough, you want Thrall in it? Wow dude."
Me: *can't stop laughing*

"We will never be slaves! ... But we will be... Conquerors..."
- Grommash Hellscream, Tanaan

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:06 am  

Sorry it was my opinion.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:12 am  

Officer

Opinion?

What kind of knowledge you based your opinion on? This isn't a case on which raids you find more fun, that clearly differs between people. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

This is a case of being ignorant and trying to tell us that your experience as a lv90 in a lv85 raid environment has any worth in tactical knowledge of said raid, evident by you using the phrase "just nuke". Opinion has absolutely zero relevancy to do with this.

Cyn: "As if the call for Alliance tears over the redemption of Grom wasn't enough, you want Thrall in it? Wow dude."

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:16 am  

You are right I never should've said that I am sorry about that. I take my words back about Cataclysm raids.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:31 am  

Officer

Checking your armory I approve that you use all your glyphs as well as your enchants/gems are in place. Is there any specific tool you use for reforges?

Also why mastery enchant on your bracers? As a lv522 I would say you're alot better with an intellect enchant if I am not mistaken?

I would have to ask our native resto druid tomorrow ingame about his impressions, and our officers & raid leader/GM about if we can fit you in our second group. It's not my call, but I don't think you're geared or experienced enough to jump into our heroic progress group but that's for them to decide.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:37 am  

Will clear that enchant up.

Allready thank you for responding.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:03 am  

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:41 am  

Officer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:13 pm  

Your bracer enchant should be int, there's no good reason to be using mastery on 522 bracers.

As for your stat priority i would have to disagree. Spirit should never be above int in your priority, you should only gem spirit over int because you get 2 spirit for 1 int, never take 1 spirit over 1 int. Second the 6652 haste breakpoint just isn't worth the loss of mastery, drop down to the 3043 breakpoint and try and maximize mastery as much as possible.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next