[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Mistweaver Monk

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:16 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Mistweaver Monk
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 pm  

Character name: Brewslii

Character class: Monk.

Professions: Alchemy & Inscription.

(http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... lii/simple)
Main Spec = Mistweaver '533ilvl', Offspec = Brewmaster '508ilvl' (although only played for fast 5 man queue times)
I am mainly into healing as I am one of the highest ranked Mistweaver monks in the world on some fights with my highest ranking being 8th however I am also a skilled dps if absolutely required although I do find it pretty boring imo.

Class Info: I am not exactly sure what you want to know here however my high ranks and intuitive knowledge of a Mistweaver monk is vast, I do feel this is the healer with the most amount of diversity in terms of raid utility, off-dps and pure healing throughput. Stat priorities vary on a fight to fight basis, In general I have reached a strong haste breakpoint for renewing mists and stacked crit while reforging out of most of my spirit as Mistweavers are very strong at preserving mana. Fights that I dps on as a healer, I tend to reforge into slightly more spirit in order to allow the flexibility to maximize my dps and hps at the same time. With tight enrage timers I will also drop a haste breakpoint in favour of around 3-4% more crit vastly improving dps! I have achieved 130k dps on Horridon Heroic while maximizing my hps at the same time.

Raid experience: Near enough all the bosses I have killed this expansion have been current content as I am not keen on revisiting old content unless I am very bored ^^ Most memorable moment in raiding was with Ltastro in Anima and his badass attitude to raid leading pushing us from a dismal realm 7th to fighting for realm 2nd in Cataclysm with very bad roster problems as well! My favourite boss in current content is Tortos Heroic as I am able to solo heal it when the adds are kited which is always fun for some guilds who struggle with 2 healers :D
I am also a raid caller as I am very good at cooldown management and strategy.

Guild history:
Anima - We came from a bad place in terms of successful raids due to sign ups and constant recruitment and were then fighting for realm second at the time before our raid leader quit.
*Current* Kohmelo - I am in an all finish guild with friends and was only taken on due to my skill however with a changing work schedule I am unable to raid at the times they are on 2/3 of the raid days and there are also roster problems currently.

When can you play: I mostly finish work at the latest around 17:00pm game time however have training until around 20:00pm, my current raid times of 17:00 - 20:00 game time are causing me to miss training sessions and with competitions coming up in September I cannot skip any sessions.

Where are you from: South East of England!

About you: I am a 22 year old student studying Economics at Portsmouth University in England. I am also a semi-professional natural bodybuilder competing in the NPA and UKDFBA. I am always up for a laugh and will chill you guys out with my laid back approach to all things. I play WoW and other games just as a way to relax as I am quite a busy body who is not comfortable with being idle for too long.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I am mainly looking for consistency in raiding at appropriate times for me, as it stands I am either having to make a change or quit raiding altogether as I am unable to attend my current guilds raids. I am looking for a nice bunch of people with a like-minded approach to this game (lets blow shit up and take realm firsts =D) I do believe I have to be one of the best healers in the EU but I am currently unable to reach my potential due to external contraints.

Anything else: PEEEACE.

Post subject: Re: Mistweaver Monk
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:05 am  

hello:) sit tight and officer will post feedback on your application shortly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:06 pm  

Checked the logs of Kohmelo. Good healing. Gear is also very good.

/for

we can always use more healers...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:20 pm  

Site Admin

I'd personally love to have even more variance in our healing team, especially if it's someone skilled and geared. I have just one question - you say your training ends at 20:00 servertime, which is actually time when our raid start. Does that mean you'd be missing out?

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:05 pm  

My training sessions are during the 17:00 - 20:00 period but very rarely would I finish that late and if I did I would know a week in advance anyway.

Brews

Post subject: Re: [approved] Mistweaver Monk
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:08 am  

Site Admin

Hello there,
thanks for applying. Good healers are hard to find, especially on our dead server, and I'm sure you also know that people tend to go on vacations during summer and overall in-game activity is kinda reduced, and getting you in is going to help us combat that.

Application accepted, if there's anything else you want to know, ask, if not, you can poke us in-game for an invite.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]