[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Pandimir, Windwalker

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:37 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Pandimir, Windwalker
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:46 pm  

Character name:
Pandimir.

Character class:
Monk

Professions:
Herbalism and Alchemy. Have this becouse on my old main char I had Mining and Enchanting.

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... mir/simple
I am playing Monk Windwalker pve (491 ilvl).

Respeccing:
My main is DPS and I think I am pretty good in this, but also I tryed to be healer, but it's little bit too stressy for me. Before with my old main char I was tank with druid.

Class Info:
Actualy there wasn't any reason why I choosed Monk. Only what I really wanted was Panda character and becouse I didn't really know what to expect from Monk class i tryed that. And fall in love! I've never learnd anything about Monk DPS from other and from some websites but I was learning in fight etc. :) But basicly with Monk it's all about building and spending Chi.
And here is rotation I am using ->

Tiger Palm to maintain Tiger Power.
Blackout Kick with Combo Breaker: Blackout Kick procs.
Rising Sun Kick on cooldown. Applies Mortal Wounds.
Fists of Fury at low Energy (<= 30).
Tiger Palm with Combo Breaker: Tiger Palm procs.
Chi Wave with moderate Energy (>= 60).
Blackout Kick to dump excess Chi.
(to be honest it's not my own text but i am also using this).

ability priorities are -> Agility > Melee Hit (7.5%) > Expertise (7.5%) > Crit > Mastery > Haste
but sometimes I am combinating some other opinions on my armor.

Raid experience:
I've get back on WoW again after 3/4 of year... so with new raids it's bad for me but before we did 6/6 Mogushan Vaults and 4/6 Heart of Fear then i had to stop play WoW becouse I had too much work and also really annoying GF :D
But the best memories for me are in Naxxramax, really loved that raid, don't even know why :D

Guild history:
Before I was in Bratrstvo Kočičí Tlapky in Alliance. But I left cuz few other my friends (on other server) are in Horda. And thats only Guild I was before.

When can you play:
With time it's little bit difficult with me.. With my job sometimes i have to work also during night. But usualy 20-23h is ok for me!

Where are you from:
Czech Republic! Republic of the best beer and Jabba Hutt president :)

About you:
My name is Honza!

I am working as cinematographer and video editor. I really like aggresive in-line skating, my job and my 2 years old dog :) I don't really know what else to say :) Yeah I know, I also really love japanesse Anime serials and all asian girls :)

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild:
Becouse I heard there are some other Czech guys and also that it's really good raiding guild. It should be good fun play with guys who knows what to do :)

Anything else:
Few times i was raiding in wow during sex with my EX :D

Post subject: Re: Pandimir, Windwalker
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:44 am  

"FLAME! DEATH! DESTRUCTION! COWER MORTALS BEFORE THE WRATH OF LORD!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:11 pm  

hahaha thanx :D hope so :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:45 pm  

Site Admin

Heya, thanks for applying ;).

I'm not sure how raiding's gonna be with your gear (we can probably fix that though) and availability (since you say you sometimes have to work at night), but I hope we'll be able to figure something out. In any case it's gonna be nice to have another fellow countryman in the guild :P.

Accepted for trial, poke us in-game for an invite.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]