[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Sindiro - Frost DK

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:14 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Sindiro - Frost DK
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:22 pm  

Site Admin

If I understand it correctly, it's haste > crit > mastery for 2H and mastery > haste > crit for DW and you got them the other way around in your initial post?

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:27 pm  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:30 pm  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:32 pm  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:02 am  

Gilles, you were not removed for considering joining another guild. Forkane read your application here and found it also degrading and rude, therefore he removed you, i merely removed your last alt, for good measure.

rash, yes, uncalled for? no...

as for pazu, an official complaint has been issued to him by a few of our memebrs that received disturbing threath via emails and whispers, that is NOT how we wish to communicate, not on any platform.

i wish you the best, i do, it just needed to besaid that what you seem to expect out of raiding is no where near what you put into it.

ill most likely not post here further, ive said what i needed to say.

you all know where to find me i have no issues in re-explaining myself if neccesary.

kind regards,

Bas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:25 am  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:12 am  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:49 pm  

Site Admin

I'm sorry this is taking a bit long, but I need to get in touch with the other officers and see what they think about the whole thing. Will let you know ASAP.

Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:27 pm  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:44 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there. As we discussed in-game and as you can see in some of the other applications, we can put you into the support group that we're going to try to establish for 5.4. If that's okay with you, you can contact us in-game for an invite.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2