No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:50 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Lusif - Fire mage
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:34 pm  

Character name: Lusif

Character class: Mage

Professions: Engineering and Tailoring

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... f/advanced

Respeccing: Naturally can and will respec and reforge if needed

Class Info: Mage was my first real raiding class back in Vanilla and I've always loved both pve and pvp with mage. As a mage priorities in raiding are mostly on pure dps and but sometimes CC / decursing is needed. Crit is most important stat for firemages and trying to hog more and more of it.

Raid experience: As said earlier that I started raiding back in Vanilla and been raiding on each content clearing all normal fights and most of heroic fights up till now. Slackers been sturgling bit on HC's and got just 3 down in ToT. Not sure what my favourite bosses are (most are more or less enjoyable) but first Ragnaross kill was an adrenaline rush.

Guild history: In Wildhammer I was a long term member of Iso Kolmonen and left for Slackers inc because we had an very bad raidatmosphere in 25's. Been since in Slackers for .. 2-3 years now and now looking for a new home since Slackers went casual. Had couple chars popping outside the guild when helping friends on other server's or guilds. We tried to resurrect Iso 3 on 10 man but that try went south too.

When can you play: Im doing shifts from 7:45 to 22 server time but dont have that many late shifts so should be able to join most if not all raids. Also getting work calenders 2-3 weeks advance so can inform early if not able to join.

Where are you from: Suomi Finland Perkele! Land of polar bears and Ice Hockey.. and Metal!

About you: Old geezer and im living with ma fiance in 1 of the "biggest" cities in Finland. I work at Fin's biggest ISP at the moment, in HD. Do love good music, mostly metal and techno. I play loads of WoW and FPS games (mainly MoH Cod BF series).

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you? Nice group, fun raids and progress in content

Anything else: Working on Legend cloak quest atm. Hoping to snatch it soon. Oh and hopefully my couple raids with you guys didnt make me look too bad, new fights for me :D

Post subject: Re: Lusif - Fire mage
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:53 pm  

Officer

/for

I recommended him for the guild a couple of weeks ago and I dunno if you guys been able to make any kind of impression ever since. Either way, I've been familiar with Lusi since... ToC25 PuGs at least (if not before) for the most part on Wildhammer (back when we were an actually good server and had the shared PuGs with Quantum and Slacker alts at the time while I was in the guild Kindergarten). I am definitely familiar with him bein' around since BC as well.

I suspect he would be anythin' but as good a player as a mage.

Me: "The lack of Thrall in the ending of HFC is jarring, wtf?"
Cyn: "As if the call for Alliance tears over the redemption of Grom wasn't enough, you want Thrall in it? Wow dude."
Me: *can't stop laughing*

"We will never be slaves! ... But we will be... Conquerors..."
- Grommash Hellscream, Tanaan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:33 pm  

why are you reforging to mastery without reaching 5036 haste breakpoint?

"FLAME! DEATH! DESTRUCTION! COWER MORTALS BEFORE THE WRATH OF LORD!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:11 pm  

Because I havent gotten close to it on my gear but now with couple latest upgrades and today's gear upgrade I actually can reach it.
Didnt want to loose much crit to reach it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:48 pm  

Site Admin

Hello, thanks for applying.

You only have 4 upgraded items - what's up with that? The patch has been around for months, I would expect you to have fully upgraded gear by now o_O

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:10 pm  

Mage hasnt been my main on this patch for long and most of my Valor went to buying items instead of using for upgrades. Now Ive been just saving for next patch so that I'll be capped when it hits.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:04 pm  

Site Admin

Naturally, that's going to complicate things. You're not really geared enough to join main runs yet so right now I can offer you the same thing I offered to some of the other recent applicants – the "altgroup". We should gradually be able to squeeze people with lower gear into the group (if they're good enough of course :P), but for now (Lei Shen/Ra-den and the first week or two of 5.4) it would only hinder the progression as I'm sure you understand. The late shifts you talk about might also be a problem, but I'm going to believe you when you say you don't have too many of those and hope it's not going to be bad.

If you're okay with the whole "backup group until I gear up" thing, you can poke us in-game for an invite.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post subject: Re: [approved] Lusif - Fire mage
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:36 pm  

Will do that, tried to catch ya this evening but no luck :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]