No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:08 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Morgiuss- balance
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:39 pm  

haracter name: Morgiuss
Character class: Druid

Professions: Tailoring / alchemy

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... uss/simple
I am applying as balance

Respeccing: Of spek is guardian, have played tank from time to time, in this expansion mostly for some CM mode but more in 85 content.

Class Info: Balance is a class where dots are important, can have high burst, but dependable on several things. stat pri are haste to cap. 5374 atm. after that i have critt all the way. next haste point is to high atm. i use Glyph of the moonbeast so i can do some self healing. beside from that barskin and symb. is def abilities. example her is symb, on a dk on 1 boss.
i normally pop all cd right after pull for dps purposes, if its not a fight where dps is not the goal . eksampel here is Ji-Kun. where i normaly jump down on the first nest to dps on the ads there.

i was not in slackers inc main raid force in 80 and 85 content. was raiding with the alts, but kild all bosses in normal mode. and close to all in hc mode. not Ragnaros. or Deathwing in hc mode, this content, 3 hc mode bosses in TOT.

Guild history: Been in slackers inc since mid 80, before that it was The hounds of shadow, and a few more i cant remember the name on atm, joined Slackers as a social member, but started jumped to raid force when i hit 90. The hounds of shadow was a sosial guild and was in there just for the social purposes.

When can you play: i normaly play close to every day. mostly just social stuff, we had Monday, Tuesday and Thursday as raid days. no prob to convert that to any normal day. 23.00 server time is np.
Where are you from: Norway. northers part of it. Finnmark.

About you: I am married ad have 3 kids, and a dog, i hunt during autumn for elg. and spend some time in the nature. just finished a 3 year power engineering and are starting to work as it, i hope:)

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: i like to join a manly for raiding purposes, slackers inc will be a social guild. but raiding is of there. so thats the main reason, not so many guilds left on WH. i consider NSJL as one of the major ones.

Anything else: nothing more to say here.

Post subject: Re: Morgiuss- balance
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:10 pm  

Your gear looks good overall but there's two minor things. Firstly you could reforge out of the spirit on your chest piece to get closer to the hitcap. Second you could get the 10k haste breakpoint without sacrificing to much crit, you would probably see a damage increase by going for it.

Since the nerfs to natures vigil in 5.2 i found it to be lackluster. The damage increase is the same as heart of the wild, and a 100% buff to tranq far out weights the healing that NV does. I would suggest swicthing to heart of the wild for boomkin.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:12 pm  

Agree on chest, played around with the ide of resto and reforged during summer brake. just mist reforged back. will fix it

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:55 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there, thanks for applying.

Even though we already have Kurisu and Mav in the group as druids, Kurisu says he doesn't mind alternating with you if it means we get more good players in. Be advised though - we're currently progressing heroic Lei Shen which means there's no farm until we kill him, and we're trying to keep the group setup constant for this. This means that if we don't kill Lei Shen and Ra-Den this week, there's not much chance we can give you a raid spot until 5.4 hits, and even then, as I mentioned above, it's likely that you would be alternating.

In short - don't expect to get a spot for all the raids :P. If you're okay with that, we're accepting your application and you can contact us in-game for an invitation.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]