No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 4:15 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Fanrogh BM hunter
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:18 pm  

Character name: Fanrogh

Character class: Hunter

Professions: LW and JC

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): BM specced 515 avrage ilvl http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ogh/simple

Respeccing: Being able to play multiple specs or classes is very helpful for many reasons. Can you handle other specs/roles than your primary one? Do you like them? Are you willing to switch to them if needed? Yes im willing to change specc atm i do prefer BM but its not a big deal for me to change specc if there is a figth that requiers Surv/MM or if BM is no longer the best specc to raid with

Class Info: Stat prio is atm for BM Agi hit/epx to cap crit haste mastery what i like about hunter is that i have played it for 9 years so im just so used to it that playing other classes as dps is very strange to me now as . Rotation for BM would be SS KC GT AS (spam to dump some focus) CS (refresh SS) KC AS and GT when of cd again

Raid experience: Favorit boss has allways bin vaelstraz in BWL memorable moment i tanked terron gorefiend as surv hunter for my guilds first kill after the mt died
Cleared MC BWL and up till twins in aq40
Cleared Kara Gruuls Mag TK SSC MH BT and did first boss in SWP
Cleared naxx 10/25 OS 10/25(hardmodes) EoE 10/25 ULD 10/25 ToTC 10/25(0 wipes on hc 10) Icc 10 full hc clear/25 hc clear up till LK killed after cata came out Ruby sanct cleared 10/25 hc
Cleared every raid on normal exept for DS witch i managed to clear on hc 10 man
Cleared T1 raids with only a few on hc

Guild history: Current guild is Slackers inc they are going sosial now so thats why i have decided to find a new guild, guild before that was Dice in wrath and cata Iron Edge vanila and TBC ther has bin a few friend guilds i have bin in aswell but atm i cant remember the names of those reason for leaving the friendguilds was that they stoped raidign and dice i was no longer in the mod for raiding iron edge i was in the army so couldent play harcore any more

When can you play: i can play any day at those times im often on more then that aswell

Where are you from: Norway/sweden

About you: Well i have allways bin in to games my uncle witch is only 12 years older then me used to allways have teh newst games and gadgets and i spent alot of time with him when i was growing up so for me gaming has allways bin a natural thing other then that im currently looking for work and working on getting my drivers license i enjoy spending time with friends going to partys every now and then im sure there is something else but atm i cant realy think of anything so if there is something your curious about just ask and ill do my best to awnser any questions you migth have

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: well i whant to join cause i know a that a few ppl from my guild is applying here so ill know ppl in the guild to begin with alsow i think arala the lock is in the guild so i know 1 person that is in the guild allready atleast i know that your doing good progress so i like that and i hope that in the end ill have a good time raiding with you guys :)

Anything else: hmm i was thinking of maby ending witha joke or something but i cant recall one atm so i guess im just gona say ty all for reading and hope to hear from you soon in a positiv way

Fanrogh

Post subject: Re: Fanrogh BM hunter
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:56 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there, thanks for applying.

I have a similar question to the one I asked Lusif - why isn't your gear fully upgraded yet and why don't you have more LFR gear instead of all those 496 pieces? Is the T14 set bonus THAT good or the stats on the T15 gear THAT bad?

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:59 am  

Well simply the reason for me having t14 bonus is that i havent yet gotten any t15 tokens from lfr im doing them every week and the main reason for me not having gotten them is yet is that i have bin on a 3-4 month break this is allsow the reason why not all of my gear is fully upgraded atm im hesitant to upgrade the gear untill i have done all the parts of the lfr this week so im most likly going to w8 untill next week to upgrade gear since i can probaly get a few items this week and next your probaly going to ask so im just gona say that im on the part where i need 20 secrets of the empire im at 16/20 atm so i migth get that part done this week if they keep droping like they have for me this week

alltho my gear isent the best for hc raid that you guys are doing atm im doing my best to get it to the best posible state that i can as fast as i can and i think my experience as a hunter atleast gives me an edge over a hunter that hasent played for as long as i have with the same gear as i have so i hope that my gear isent that much of a minus

have a nice day and best regards

Fanrogh

Post subject: Re: Guild Application
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:55 pm  

This upcomeing weekend 30th of aug - 1st of sep im going away with some friends so wount be availeble for commenting/awnsering then just tougth i would say so now just incase i where to forget sayingbefore i left so you know why im not awnsering your questions at that time

allsow i have bin reading previous applications and stuff like that i just saw that dagthul sayd that your going to try to get an "altraid" going if you feel you cant take me on to your main raid grp due to my gear being lacking i totaly understand that and i would be very intrested in joining a raidgrp that i could maby boost my gear abit with i did get t15 chest to day so have 2 set so im starting to use that and 2 set t14 now just fyi :)

anyways have a good day im gona go out and do some stuff that i need to do before i go on my weekendtrip

best regards and may your aim allways be true

Fanrogh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:49 pm  

Site Admin

Yeah, maybe that would work. You see, our hunter has been one of our most solid, consistent and reliable raiders since TBC, plus he's got a good understanding of the other classes he plays and has good gear. Frankly, I don't think there's any way you can compete with that right now. Like I said, the possibility of the altgroup, as you call it, is on the table, and IF we can make that work, you can show us your skills in there; after all, we ARE always looking for skilled and experienced players. Like I also already said though, I can't actually guarantee it's going to happen. However it's all we can offer you right now, so if you want to give it a shot, contact us in-game for an invite.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]