[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Vicodín Disc Priest

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:07 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Vicodín Disc Priest
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:48 pm  

Character name: Vicodín (And no I do not watch house before anyone asks <.<)

Character class: Main spec is Disc and my off spec is shadow (Using my healing gear for my OS at the moment doing around 90k dps in tot with it)

Professions: Tailoring and I'm in the middle of deciding my other profession.

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode):Discipline(524ilvl) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... n/advanced
Void Tendrils-Very useful to get me out of sticky situation main one being aggro.
Body and Soul-Lets be honest who doesn't like a good old speed buff :D
Mindbender-one of my main sources of getting mana back as disc.
Desperate Prayer-Big self heal for the ohhh shit moments.
Power Infusion-Faster heals also help me conserve mana in the middle of big hitting fights.
Cascade-Did a fair amount of research regarding last 3 talents and it seems most disc priests go with this.

Respeccing: Being able to play multiple specs or classes is very helpful for many reasons. Can you handle other specs/roles than your primary one? Do you like them? Are you willing to switch to them if needed? I've played holy and disc since I made this char and just started getting into shadow. I am very comfortable in playing all 3 specs I have to say out of the 3 holy is my least favourite but if the guild needs me as holy then i shall answer the call.

Class Info: What can you tell us about your class? Why do you like it? What about ability priorities? Useful cooldowns and utility spells? Anything about stat priorities?
Spirit Intellect Mastery Crit Haste for stat priorities. I use to be a tank for going on 5 years, made this as a tester and I fell in love with the char I've tried other healing classes but it's something about priests I love so much. To be honest as disc you don't really have a SET rotation really you need to prioritise your heals no when big damage is coming in to use your shields and bigger heals or low to moderate damage to use lesser heals.

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content? Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.?
TBC-Cleared all the raid content.
Wotlk-Cleared icc naxx and uldy while they where all current some as heroic aswell. Cleared EoE 10 ULD 10 ToTC 10
Cata-Firelands Cleard up to Ragnoros while it was still current and DS was cleared upto deathwing while it was current.
MoP-MSV(6/6) HoF(3/6) ToeS(2/4) ToT(4/12) Jin/Darn Animus Iron Qon and the twins.
I think its just not 1 boss for me but an actually raid Karazhan had so many bosses I loved there the chess game little red riding hood to name a few.

Guild history: Tell us something about your previous guilds, why you joined/left them etc.
Reason i left my last guild wasn't much the guilds fault but the realm is dead youll be lucky to get 4 or 5 people online in org at one time. Most of the guilds i have been in have either been raiding or pvp orientated guilds. I prefer small guilds for a community feel actually get to know people.

When can you play: We raid quite often, mostly 20-23 h server time; tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible.
I can make any night for raids as my work hours are 9-4 so I have no problems making the above times.

Where are you from: Represent your country!
Nothing special just a small island called GREAT BRITIAN :D

Age: How old are you? We've had problems with parent enrages and don't really want any more!
I am 26 years young live on my own so no need ot worry about those sort of problems hehe.

About you: Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests!
I am a very self motivated guy just got my first promotion on work only been there for 7 months :) and that rubs off in wow i do get irritated if i fuck up. I have a 125cc motorbike doing my proper test next year hopefully get a bandit 600 or an R1. I've been playing wow since 2007 had a few breaks in between to take a break. Big football fan PLAY UP POMPEY POMPEY PLAY UP.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?
After speaking to a member of your guild you seem like a nice fit for me from what i have heard. Of course i want to better myself in game learn from mistakes and from other people. I am hoping for a steady raid progression within the guild my aim is to have cleared tot before 5.4 hits big task i know.

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here.
I am the muffinman :)

Post subject: Re: Vicodín Disc Priest
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:31 pm  

Site Admin

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]