No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:04 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Vesilia - Disc Priest (Darksorrow)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:05 pm  

Character name: Vesilia – Disc Priest (Darksorrow)

Character class: Priest

Professions: No profession atm, considering levelling Tailoring and Enchanting.

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I am currently playing Disc, and I have OS shadow which is 50% healing gear at the moment. My item level is 515, but I am getting the 522 helm crafted, and I have 3k valor points to spend. Charater armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... a/advanced
Respeccing: I am happy to respecc if required, but I believe I am using the best spec’s available atm .

Class Info: Priest has always been my favourite class and probably will always be. I have always enjoyed the responsibility that comes with healing, and the challenge it provides in specific boss fights. I find it is never the same and there is always something different. Playing disc, I currently reforge to Crit as I don’t feel I am quite geared for haste spec yet due to mana management. As for talents I am currently using Void Tendrils as they are useful on fights such as Horridon and Tortos, Body and Soul, the speed boost is very convenient and useful in some boss fights e.g Ji’kun, Mindbender provides a very good mana regeneration, better than that of the other 2 talents, Angelic Bulwark I find to be more useful as it is less buttons to worry about and it self proccs meaning it wont interrupt my healing rotation, Power Infusion I find when combined with Spirit Shell is very good, as it reduces my mana useage and increases the rate of spellcasting, and increases damage, which as a disc will increase the healing I do! Finally I use Cascade after many experiments it provides the biggest heal to the raid and fits into my rotation well. My Glyphs I currently use are Glyph of Penance which allows me to move while casting Penance, which is extremely useful as it is channelled and one of my main healing spells, Glyph of Prayer of Mending as I try to maintain PoM as much as I can so that healing boost along with the t15 2set bonus makes it a very useful healing spell and finally Glyph of Holy Fire as I find the extra range on attacking spells very useful in certain situations where spreading out is required e.g Megaera and Twins.

Raid experience:
• TBC: Kara cleared, TK Cleared, SSC Cleared. Didn’t full clear on BT, only killed 4 or 5 Bosses.
• WotLK: Cleared all content Normal and 5 ICC bosses on Heroic 10 man.
• Cata: I didn’t play Cata at all, I took a break from the game
• MoP: I joined MoP when 5.2 was released. I have 6/6 MSV, 6/6 HoF 4/4 ToES and 4/13 ToT Hc.

Guild history: I can’t really remember many of my previous guilds, I was in Icon on Dentarg I believe the realm was, for a good few years but left after quitting the game. My current guild on my Hunter which is my mail is Outlaw Immotalz which is 7/13 hc. I have only been with them a week or so, previous to that I was my own GM with 12/12. I do love my hunter, but I love playing priest so much more, and getting a guild for a priest on my server is very hard as it is very inactive. If you accept my application I shall move my priest instantly, just waiting on acceptance .

When can you play: I am currently studying so I will always be available to raid and I am always on time.

Where are you from: I am from Wales 

About you: I am an easy going friendly guy who takes his raiding pretty serious but knows when to have a laugh. Im 20 years old, from Wales and I have a few hobbies such as Playing Guitar, Gaming (obviously), playing Football, Surfing and Skating. I am currently studying a Bioscience course in College and I then hope to study Psychology in University . I currently work at Greggs which if anyone else is from Britain will know is a bakery. I don’t really enjoy the job but at the end of the day its money!

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I am sick of playing Alliance, I want a strong Horde guild with active friendly members and who actually want to progress in the game. I want to be a part of a team, who work hard but can also have fun and enjoy the game, and I feel you guys could be exactly what I am looking for . I expect regular raids, active memebers and hopefully I can help you to clear the content .

Anything else: I am a very active player who always does his best. I will always try to help players in my team and I would hope they do the same! If given a chance I will prove that recruiting me was not a mistake, and I can become a very valuable asset to your team. I am generally a cool guy who loves a good laugh, but I know when to be serious. I have a lot of patience also, so you wont find me rage-quitting at all. Give me the opportunity, and I will not let you down, you will not regret the decision .

Post subject: Re: Vesilia - Disc Priest (Darksorrow)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:55 am  

Site Admin

Hello, thanks for applying and sorry about the late response.

There's a distinct lack of upgrades on your gear which I assume is due to the hunter being your main and the resulting lack of attention paid to this character. This is of course a problem; 516 might be enough to get boosted through the easier ToT heroics, but starting next week that's not going to be the thing we'll be focusing on. So first of all you'd have to catch up with gear and there's frankly no point in putting you into our main group right now because we already have a disc priest who is well geared and is also one of the best players I've seen in the game. He would be okay with playing a different class if there was a suitable replacement for him, which is where you could come in, but first we'd need to do something about the gear and the only thing I could offer you now in that regard is a possibility of a second group that we would use to clear stuff at a slower pace and to gradually gear people up and enable them to be weaved into the main group. However at this moment we're not even entirely sure if the second group is going to work well so you would be transferring here at your own risk.

If you're okay with having to gear up before you can join our main runs (which will probably take weeks!) we can accept your application.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:35 pm  

Only reason the priest isn't upgraded etc is because its only been 90 for about 2 months, so its just a baby! I could move the hunter over however, as I see you are recruiting those! Reason for gear is because I am finding it hard on my own realm to find a stable guild requiring a disc priest, but i know that class very well! Ofcourse though, if you want my hunter im good to play him! http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... r/advanced

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:43 pm  

Site Admin

Hello.
I'm afraid we're currently not looking for a hunter so the only option I have for you right now is the one outlined in my original post.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]