No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:28 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Raider/social feral druid
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:39 pm  

Character name: Matricss

Character class: Druid

Professions: Currently i only have unmaxed jewelcrafting. I am considering engineering as my second profession.

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Which spec(s) are you playing? What kind of gear do you have? Include an Armory link of your character.
Respeccing: Being able to play multiple specs or classes is very helpful for many reasons. Can you handle other specs/roles than your primary one? Do you like them? Are you willing to switch to them if needed?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... s/advanced
I am currently feral speced, my off spec is currently guardian. I'm familiar with both resto and balance specs. I enjoy playing feral, guardian and balance but i can switch to resto also if needed but people usually die around me when i do that (plus i don't have gear for balance and resto)

Class Info: I am currently playing on my druid as a feral main spec. I like it because i think it's very mobile, I enjoy bleed mechanics because it provides solid sustained damage, plus it's a fucking tiger!!!
As for the guardian spec, i enjoy the fact that i can heal myself/ increase my hp (and Renewal scales with hp)
I also enjoy the utility the druid class has with the group ( heart of the wild+tranquility, battle rez, symbiosis)

Raid experience: [/b] Initially i was more interested in PVP, only playing PVE occasionally, i watched shinyelf and Kaelthor while raiding in Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm and i remember most of the bosses they've been killed by, i started playing properlly in Mists of Pandaria and i have participated in all the LFRs so far

Guild history: I joined Pearl Jam because i was leveling and i needed the experience buff, i left the guild because we were not doing PVe or PVp hopefully you guys are doing both :)
When can you play: We raid quite often, mostly 20-23 h server time; tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible.
I'm hoping to be accepted at least as a social if however you need me to be a raider i will be starting highschool in two weeks, i will be finishing my training after school at about 8 PM server time so i should only be slightly late to raid

Where are you from: I am from RomaniaPYAH

Age: How old are you? I am 15 and my parents are enranged since i was born

About you: Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests!
I am 15 yo, i just got admitted into the best highschool in Romania, i enjoy playing outside sports: basketball football and swimming, i enjoy playing with my dogs and i have the black belt at Aikido

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?
I already knew Kaelthor, Shynielf and Onun, now i know Kurisu, Mavion and Cynique too. I hope we can group for Heroic scenarios, dungeons, LFRs, raids, flex raids, maybe we can form a RBG team, arenas, and i also hope to learn from the best( not kaelthor) and become a better player

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here. PYAH!!!!

Post subject: Re: Raider/social feral druid
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:29 am  

Enraged since u were born.... I dont think so.. U made them enrage when u were about 5 and they havent stopped since...

Anyhow, i am /for.

Post subject: Re: Raider/social feral druid
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:12 pm  

Site Admin

Sure, this at least looks better than the previous app. Get him aboard :P.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]