No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:14 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Igii - Assassination Rogue
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:00 am  

Character name: Igii

Character class: Rogue

Professions: Enchanting, Skinning

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Assassination , 513 ilvl
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... i/advanced

Respeccing: Playing Assassination since lvl 10 ( First choice ), got most experience with it, if possible wanna keep it for best performance. Got gear, reforges and gems mainly for it. Tried Combat for a while tho.

Class Info: My first and main character, choosed it because i just love being invisible :D
Opening with Multilate, SaD and then 5 CB Rupture. Applying Expose armor if nobody else do. Refreshing SaD with 4-5 CB Envenom, keeping up 5 CB Rupture. Main cooldowns are Vendetta and Shadow Blades. Using Cloak of Shadows to remove debuffs , Feint and Smoke Bomb in AoE situations. ToT for keeping threat down and small damage boost for tanks. Arcane torrent ( Belf racial ) for small DPS boost via Energy restoration, or when multiple targets needs interrupt ( Lei Shi for example ). Shiv to dispel Enrage. Kick, Blind, Gouge, Kidney, Cheap for interrupts. Free Multilate with Vanish. Dismantle when possible. Using primary Deadly Poison + Mind-numbing. I'm not using Leeching in raids, because it is kinda weak heal to sustain damage from Bosses / Adds.

Stats priority: Agility > Hit ( 7,5% ) = Expertise ( 7,5% ) > Mastery > Haste > Critical
Actually got 500 Hit over cap - working on it.

Raid experience: MC, BWL, AQ, KAR , SSC, TK, NAX - solo for pets or achievement. BT, ULD quickrun with Ravenswing. ICC HC two times with random group. BD, BoT, TFW with Raiders of the Horde. FL and DS with Ravenswing. All pandaria raids only lfr ( Haven't got chance yet to do Normal / Heroic ).

Guild history: First guild was Raiders of the Horde, did some Cataclysm raids. I got about one month break from WoW, when i returned it was disbanded ( Dunno what happened ). Then i joined Ravenswing, where i am now ( Mostly social guild ).

When can you play: 20-23 h, can adapt to any day.

Where are you from: Czech Republic

About you: Student, playing Floorball and PC Games.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Wanna join so i can enjoy some active raiding as well as some nice, social guild :)

Anything else: I like pet battles! :D

Post subject: Re: Igii - Assassination Rogue
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:56 am  

On the raid experience, was that when the raids were current or outdated?

Stat priority's seem fine, mastery over haste since you don't have legendary meta and two rrpm trinks.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:20 am  

No. Cataclysm raids weren't current, MoP was already out. Did them at 85 lvl tho.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:36 am  

So you have no experience in any ''current'' raid progress, say such as DS back in cata etc?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:33 pm  

When i started playing, Cataclysm was already "outdated", so i can't count DS ( and others ) as "current raid progress".
My "current raid progress" ( MoP ) is only lfr as no guild i was in didn't do any of Normal / Heroic MoP raids - at least not when i joined ( maybe they did some in past ). I will learn tactics for raids, so there won't be problem.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:38 pm  

Site Admin

Hello, thanks for applying.

You're currently way too undergeared for the raid content that we're doing, so you would have to improve that before we can even consider you for raiding, also we already have a rogue so there'd be a pretty tough competition for the spot. What I can offer you at this moment is an invitation for social status; if things develop in some way frome that, we can discuss it when the time comes.

If the social rank sounds good enough for you for now, poke us in-game for an invitation.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]