No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:21 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Rhyv - Blood Death Knight
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:43 pm  

Character name: Rhyv

Character class: Death Knight

Professions: Minning and Blacksmithing, both at 600

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Blood 521 ilvl http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... v/advanced. I am not geared well enough to switch to dps, but I can if needed to

Class Info: I love the dk tanking style. I started to play in MoP after been playing for WotLK, I was looking for a class that could do well in raid tanking as well as being able to do the old content in solo. The priority for the blood dk is keeping up the heals and the blood shield with the Death Strike, while using blood runes to heart strike or blood boil to refresh the diseases. I use rune strike whenever I have enough runic power to keep the blood tap stacks up. In multi target and add-intensive fights I use the same rotation but I drop the heart strike in favor of blood boil.
I use the defensive cds whenever there's a big damage spike incoming or something bad happened to the raid and the healers can't focus on healing me. I use the vampiric blood + raise dead + death pact combo when the raid needs to recover from lots of damage and the healers need to heal the rest of the raid as well.

Stats priority: Hit and Mastery (7.5% both) cap > Mastery > Stamina > Parry > Dodge > Haste > Crit (with the Riposte passive I don't think I even need crit from my equip)

Raid experience: In the current content I did mainly lfr. With my guild I've done only MSV in normal. We had a few tries at SoO flex, but our group wasn't geared and cooridnated enough.

Guild history: I started to level on this servers in the Raiders of the Horde guild. After a 1 month break from WoW, I've found the guild disbanded and I entered the Pearl Jam guild where some friends of mine were.

When can you play: I can play from 15-16 to 23-24 during the week, pretty much all day to 3-4 on weekends

Where are you from: Italy

Age: 17 ( nearly 18), but I promise you my parents won't give any problems :P

About you: I'm not very good at social interactions, so I'll keep this short. I am a student, and my hobby is playing videogames. I've been playing WoW since I was 12, and WC3 is my favourite game ever. I also play a bit of League of Legends

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to join this guild because I want a guild who is not interested only in social and achievements but also in raid progression. I

Anything else: I apologize for any english mistake I did, I'm still learning it

Post subject: Re: Rhyv - Blood Death Knight
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:10 pm  

ITALIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:04 am  

We do have tanks in our main raiding team, with 100% attendance, so I guess there won't be a spot for You in our core team.
However I think we can offer You a social spot. We do flex, and most of our players do alt runs so i think You could fit in.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:59 am  

Site Admin

Hello, thanks for applying.

Like Totemz said, both of us tanks are here pretty much all the time, and besides that, you're currently way too undergeared to join our main runs.
HOWEVER, we don't really have any active DK at all, and I've been trying to find a third tank for us pretty much since the start of MoP, to cover for emergencies or varying class setup requirements of raid encounters. I also have a decently geared warlock to which I'm certainly willing to swap in case we find you're good enough and have enough gear. Another part of the tank's job is that you need to be able to maintain a very high level of raid attendance. Knowing everything about boss abilities also goes without saying; as a tank you have multiple responsibilities in the group, including positioning of mobs which needs to be done in accordance with the fight's and raid group's demands.

Right now we can offer you a spot in the flex runs and normal alt runs. If you have any questions, ask away; if you're alright with what I said here and want to give it a shot, poke us in-game for an invitation.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:32 pm  

A spot in normal and flex runs is more than enough and certainly more than I was hoping for. When could I find you online?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:38 pm  

Site Admin

I pop up randomly during the day and am always online at raid time (8 pm server time at the latest).

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]