[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [Approved] Nuzak - Fire/Frost Mage

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:29 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Approved] Nuzak - Fire/Frost Mage
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:59 pm  

Character name:-Nuzak

Character class:-Mage

Professions:-Enchanting 600

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode):-Fire/Frost, 516 ilvl, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... zak/simple, i just moved to fire because i got bored of playing frost pve, in any case for me its ok to go frost when needed.

Class Info:-I love mage because i usually play mages in any kind of roleplay games. My rotation is simply fireball till heating up procs (scorch if i need to move) then inferno blast. Before pyroblast i usually cast fireball till another proc of heating up so i can try to go for a double pyro. Important cooldown are combustion that i cast almost every 45-50 secs on a high ignite Dot and mirror image with alter time that i have on macro.

Raid experience:-I just finished the first part of SoO with my alt, gonna find a group for the mage tonight. My favourite bosses are Ragnaros and Illidan, about the newest ones i think Dark Animus is preatty awesome for its tactics. Memorable moments? I have a screen of me near the new Lich King with my friends Valaraan and Rhyv, that was epic.

Guild history:-Well i joined my guild just because i needed one and they were the first who called me.

When can you play:-I can raid from 20:30-21 to 23:30

Where are you from:-I'm from italy

About you:-I'm a student, I love playing videogames and actually i'm playing WoW and Leage of Legends (waitng for my ranked rewards^^), i play the guitar when i have nothing to do and... i think thats all.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild:-I want to join because i want to improve, to have fun, to get in serious raids with difficult tactics to prove myself i'm a good player and maybe to get achievements with you guys also on old raids and dungeons

Last edited by trooper96 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Nuzak - Fire/Frost Mage
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:44 pm  

well if i can't just explain me why and i can try my best to do it and join the guild

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:45 am  

Hi,

sorry for a delay.
I think your gear won't allow you to compete with our dps in core group. It is far behind our heroic progression.

You are also missing primary profession and an enchant in pants.
I guess we can offer You a spot in our flex team. We will be starting second raid group as soon as possible, and i think You will find spot there, if you can maintain decent dps.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:28 pm  

flex would be great, for the enchant i was waiting for a higher ilvl drop but no problem i can enchant when you want. If you want to invite me maybe tell me when to log in or i'll ask my friend Rhyv (a dk who has recently joined your guild) to add me if you can't.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:12 am  

flex raids usually happen fridays and tuesdays. If you can attend those i'm /for getting you in.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:12 pm  

Site Admin

Same as others, /for in case of joining as flex raid for now.

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:19 pm  

thank you for the run tonight, i hope you will invite me in guild. http://eu.battle.net/wow/it/character/w ... zak/simple

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]