[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [Approved] ßritni - discipline me !

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:58 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Approved] ßritni - discipline me !
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:51 pm  

Character name: ßritni

Character class: Priest.

Professions: Enchanting and tailoring.

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Discipline main spec with shadow off-spec. I have an item level of 538, made from some normal ToT, heroic ToT all valor upgraded. And here’s the link to my character.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... i/advanced

Respeccing: I am ok with playing shadow when needed but I have to confess I lack a bit of confidence when I see the difference in dps to other players, but that makes me wanna learn more about how to get better and I am always willing to try harder.

Class Info: My class seems to have a very useful and much needed supportive role. With Atonement in most moments of the fight where healing is not needed intensively the little but sometimes helpful dps is what can kill a boss. I like it cuz it helps others feel stronger and that they can take it when they know you have a watching eye over them. Atonement wise, smite and holy fire are a given. PoM and PW:S on tank/s combined with important CDs such as spirit shell, inner focus and PW:B, Pain Suppression. Gotta love Void Shift in combination with Desperate Prayer. Whenever someone is in trouble and neglected, and feels like everyone has forgotten about them and will die in a few seconds, BAM you shift and heal yourself to avoid you dying if needed. It does not always go as planned and there were times when that person still died and I ended up with 25% hp.
At the start of mop I was so desperate about spirit. I didn’t care as long as my thirst for spirit would be quenched.. But as the stats on the items grew, I felt more confident about forgetting about it and even choosing items that did not have it. I chose Critical strike as an important stat and chose my items around it.

Raid experience: I started playing on retail in MoP and I killed all bosses in the normal mode while in their current patch. Also managed to kill 3 heroic bosses in ToT in their current patch. I really liked Ji-Kun cuz it was all about a perfect execution. And all of the other fights were pretty too so it made me giggle and burst with excitement whenever there was a wow factor.

Guild history: I am part of Slackers Inc but they went social recently and I would like to see some actiooon. Thus I thought about the best guild on the server that is recruiting and where most ex guildies went.
When can you play: I am free at nights and I am proud to say that before the summer holiday, in Slackers Inc I never, ever missed a raid night.

Where are you from: I am from Romania, a beautiful place, a little rainy now. It’s not that well thought of but as long as we give the tourists a warm embrace when they come here, and not a pervy one, they will leave with great memories and talking amazing things bout us :D

About you: I like anime and everything Japanese. Except sake and sushi, I hate that shizz. Working some part time jobs and baking stuff, looking for love in all the wrong places and always up for a good laugh.
I think I was a bit of a drama queen every now and then but I considerably toned that down. I am easy to communicate with and always ready to try new things and learn !

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I wanna be part of something bigger, I wanna hang out with old mates and make new friends and I want to have a chance to taste the new tier.

Anything else: I would not say no to seeing Smokey naked. Also I regret a bit the first character in my name, what I thought to be a special B was actually a german S or something, and now my application looks like SSRITNI but it is not ! It's ßritni b*tch !

ßritni is a level 90 undead female priest :P

Last edited by Britni on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: ßritni - discipline me !
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:16 pm  

Confirmation of gender plz >:D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:09 am  

Smokeyegg has earned the title [The Perv]!

where's that gender confirmation?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:37 am  

My gender is: whatever will get me a spot in the guild. :D
Does that work? :))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:40 pm  

OH GOD!

The bottom of that APP!

HALP PLZ >.<

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:10 pm  

Site Admin

Oh god, you perv. ^^

Anyway, to your app Britni -
1) How is your shadow experience? Have you ever raided in that spec (in its current - MoP - state)? The issue for us is that we already have healing priest (me) and having two is kind of overkill. (Damnit Weakened Soul)
2) Your gem and stat choice: I see you are heavily favoring crit over everything else. It generally depends on your healing breakdown (PoH and similiar vs atonement), but you don't really want to neglect mastery so much - if you have good reason to favor crit though, that's alright. Gem choice of pure int gems is wrong though, as once you reach certain ilvl treshold, the value you get from secondary stats outweights intellect due to the way mastery and crit work together.
3) If you were to heal current tier of bossess, could you share same basic ideas about your talent choices? (Specifically T5 and T6)

Maybe I'm asking too many questions, but I want to make sure you are either up to task of mainhealing as priest (and that you got overview of current tier) or that you can fullfil shadow role. :)

Thanks for answers.

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:27 pm  

Hi Cynique. I knew they already had you and would not have room for more even though the recruiting said I could apply so I was like hell yeah !
1. My shadow experience is limited. As the fights got easier, most would go down from 3 to 2 healers and we would roll between the healers to see who would have a go at dpsing. And in some fights I dpsed as shadow, in ToT, Horridon, Tortos, Council, Twins and possibly more. But like I said, I was not too confident about it cuz it was always about size. And my penis was not as big as the others. But then againg my items were not the best they could have been.
Also with Divine Insight who cares bout weakened soul :D
2. I know as the gear gets better intellect is no longer the main priority, will change that as soon as possible. Would like to give mastery a boost as well, but so many items that have haste on them >.<
3. I was like huh? T5 and T6 isn't that like the burning crusade? Oooh, T15 and 16? The talent choices... surely the last two would be switched up depending on the boss. For bosses where we would be stacked up a lot Divine Star, for ones where we are spread up a lot Cascade, or for example for Immerseus where dem adds have to be healed up and dpsed Halo would work best.
The other would be between Twist of Fate, PI and Divine Insight. When the tank needs a bit more loving I always go for Divine Insight, Like during the encouter with Durumu or Tortos the extra shielding did the trick. For Ji-Kun I would be on the move and Twist of fate ever worked as good cuz of the constant targets below the required HP.
Each fight things have to be done a bit differently, and although I do not know how to do the best that I can yet with SoO bosses I will study hard and make use of my abilities.
Hope that answered some of your questions.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:58 pm  

Site Admin

Oh, I didn't mean TBC, I meant tier5 and tier6 in talents. :D Yeah, I'm aware you really haven't done many bosses in current tier, just wanted to test your knowledge, even if it's based off of just video or dungeon journal.
We're going for flex run tonight, starting 20:00 server time - would you be able to join?

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:33 pm  

Aye aye sir !
Imma be there whenever, wherever and in whatever position you want me to.
Now brb, I have to brush up on the tactics :D
Can't wait.
Thank you :X

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]