No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:09 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Social/backup application
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:42 pm  

Character name: The name of the character(s) you're applying with.

Asasyn

Character class: The class of the character(s) you're applying with.

Rogue

Professions: The professions your character is using.

Enchanting/Alchemy both maxed

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Which spec(s) are you playing? What kind of gear do you have? Include an Armory link of your character.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/wildhammer/Asasyn/simple

Currently playing in assasination spec but it varies to be honest. There is no particular spec that i'm bound to.

Respeccing: Being able to play multiple specs or classes is very helpful for many reasons. Can you handle other specs/roles than your primary one? Do you like them? Are you willing to switch to them if needed?

Yes, no problem at all. I'm switching between all specs quite often and testing them on my own as well as reading feedbacks

Class Info: What can you tell us about your class? Why do you like it? What about ability priorities? Useful cooldowns and utility spells? Anything about stat priorities?

I have been playing this class ever since i created my first WoW account. The class is in a decent shape and doesn't really require extensive knowledge to start with. I like the rogue/thieves classes in all kind of rpg games, so it's a natural choice to me.
Priorites? Don't stand in the fire :)
Usefull cooldowns? Feint, Smoke Bomb, Tricks of the Trade
Stat priorites? depends on spec but currently i'm maxing out mastery in assasination spec followed by haste

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content? Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.?

I started in the late vanilla in the middle of AQ40, i remember that i didn;t have much of a gear back then so i was basically carried by my friends. Killed first 3 bosses in the old naxx before i started serious raiding in TBC where i cleared all the content apart of 2 bosses in Sunwell. Then in WoTLK i cleared all the content as well (apart of LK 25 HC). In Cata i was semi-active thus i couldn't afford to raid so much and cleared only normal instances + 6/7 HC in Firelands. Now in Pandaria i was mostly playing on my warrior tank (cleared normal ToT), before i had to take a break from WoW due to real life issues

Guild history: Tell us something about your previous guilds, why you joined/left them etc.

I'm still in Caern Morghen but the guild is gone since one year or so. I haven't played that much on my rogue since Cata so i didn't really care whether guild was active or not.

When can you play: We raid quite often, mostly 20-23 h server time; tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible.

I'm applying as a social member or a backup, but time isn't any problem at all. I have everything i need to play right now. I live alone and there's no one and nothing that interferes me.

Where are you from: Represent your country!

Poland :)

Age: How old are you? We've had problems with parent enrages and don't really want any more!

23 and half

About you: Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests!

I'm quite outspoken person, always like to chat on vt and help each other. I never make dramas for no reason or start crying because i didn't get loot or something. It's just a game so i take it easy and try to cooperate in group.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?

The guild has a good social enviroment where i can do my daily stuff in WoW along other people. I also like the serious approach to raiding

UI and keybinds: If you're applying for a raiding spot, list your keybinds here and post a screenshot of your combat UI. You can use the img tags or upload it as an attachment.

Here's my UI, i haven't changed it since cata and i think it's all right. Not a big fan of default UI so i tweaked it up a bit.

http://imgur.com/pNJELy2

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here.

Hmmm i hope to get into the guild and have some fun in-game =)

Post subject: Re: Social/backup application
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:03 pm  

I remember you...In the mountains.

Post subject: Re: Social/backup application
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:22 pm  

Site Admin

Heya, thanks for applying!

I don't see a problem with taking you aboard as social or for flex raids. You can poke us in-game for an invitation.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]