No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:20 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] [Diripon] - [Fury Warrior]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:18 pm  

Character name: Diripon

Character class: Warrior

Professions: Inscription,Enchanting,First Aid

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode):Fury. 2 rare and the rest epic from LFR mostly.Just got 90 2 days ago. Include an Armory link of your character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... n/advanced
Respeccing: I am not a very good tank.I like dps a lot and have been one since the raids of outland.I could try to help as a tank though , if one of the guilds raid group needed me to do so.

Class Info: Warriors are a class both capable of tanking and dpsing.I like warriors because i have played one since my WoW beggining,and i prefer them from all the other classes.Colossus Smash,bloodthirst,heroic strike,wild strike,execute.Every now and then , heroic throw and battle shout.? Hit and expertise at 7,5.critical,strength,mastery,haste?

Raid experience:At TBC cleared everything except Illidan.At Lich king cleared Naxx and Onyxia.Didn't play at Cata.I really like all of the TBC raids, especially because of the connection with the Warcraft lore and games.

Guild history:I can't remember much , because i have not played for a year and haven't done raids since Lich.

When can you play: I can be online any day from 20h server and afterwards.

Where are you from: Athens,GREECE !

About you: My name is Peter , i study economics and i really like sports and video games.I currently play football for a local team.I also enjoy Marvel and DC comics and movies.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you? I would love to join your guild because it is simply the best guild on the server!Also , my best friend is there , Vanyr.I expect to have a guild that i will be able to share my gaming experience with , and at some time also raid with it :)

UI and keybinds: 90 for 2 days , so still i am working on this.I want a raiding position, but i don't currently have the gear for it , so social would be great for now :)

Anything else:Applied for a social-backup right now mostly. Please accept me? :P Thanks for taking the time to review my application!

Post subject: Re: [Diripon] - [Fury Warrior]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:17 pm  

Excuse me sir?
Where be your gems and enchants :o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:01 pm  

As i said , i have only been 90 for 3 days now.So gear changes constantly.Today i gemmed some of the gear that will stay for some time and did some enchants.Got Hit and
expertise capped .Applying for a social spot atm as i need better gear in order to do serious raiding. Here to answer any more questions! :)

Changed account because it would not log me in with the old one :/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:20 pm  

Site Admin

Your gear is still unenchanted and ungemmed; looks like lack of effort to me.
/no

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]