No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:09 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Johnybravo Blood DK
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:35 pm  

Character name: Johnybravo

Character class: deathknight

Professions: nothing yet but im lvling JC/mining atm

Talent specs: Blood DK, 519, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... o/advanced

Respeccing: I can play frost DK dps

Class Info: Lets start wit stat priority's its hit> expertese ( dodge cap since DS cannot be parried)
Mastery > dodge/parry ( and dodge at around 50% of parry).
Most of my rotation priority for DK tank is to keep DS buff up and have boneshield maximum
uptime (eventualy on some fights i got anti magic shell to). for other CD's i have vamp blood
and dancing runeweapon for relative low cd's, and i got icebound fortitude, deathpact, and
might of the ursoc (symbioses) as long cd panic buttons.

Raid experience: I nearly did full flex on my shaman healer( i know the healperspective of the encounters)
Did a couple of bosses on normal but not many cuzz i just entered a raidguild on my shaman
and am not in the core raidteam yet (so i was backup). Most memorable current content
situation was on iron juggernaut where only tank was left standing, and jugg had only 30K
health left, so i reincarnated and me and tank got the kill (on flex).

Guild history: Well i got booted aftr my first guild i can't realy remember the name of it i know the leader
was "emmabunton" because apearantly i pissed someone but they didn't tell me who or how
and after a month they wher like : sry it wasn't u she was mestaking in the name and i was
like well never mind u kicked me without explaining idc ;)... ever since im lingering and didn't
get in a good guild so i sortof abondened this char without ever doing eaven one propper raid.
The realm is pretty dead i just came back now cuzz i wana tank on this dk and i lvl'd it
annyway. The gear is not what it needs to be for SoO normal or hc yet but thats only
because i started playing this char for a week now again only did LFR 1 time and got both
tiers of celestials.

When can you play: I can play anytime im not in lessons, exept fridays and saturdays.

Where are you from: Belgium

About you: Im an engineering student in my first master, im a gamer (DUH :p) , besides wow i play dota,
and other random rts games (sc2 , wc 3 , C a C, etc). hmmmm oh yeah ... AND BEEER :D.
And i play wow ever since vanila and i hit 60 at around AQ launched so im resilient to
whiping aslong as people try to figure out why we whiped and how to prevent it.

Why do you want to join: I just wana enjoy this DK again, he's here lvl 90 but its usuless cuzz te realm is dead.

UI and keybinds: Yeah i am aplying for a raiding spot but not realy imidiatly since i need some gear first , but i
don't wana put the effort of gearing this char to get in a situation where i can't do pve (i
don't count flex and LFR as pve). Keybinds i don't klick anything exept for boneshield and
army of the dead. And i could show u my ui but its not realy much to see, i got DBM (duh),
tidy plates, and vuhdo for advanced raid interface (shows who has threat, with
tidy plates i can see wich mobs arn't on me and with this i can track who has aggro...
in other words i can see if they are on the second tank or on the raid), other then that i use standard blizz ui.
my screen is clean, and i think seeing whats going around is allot more intuitive then having
stuff clusterred all over my screen. (having less addons also improves fps and lags
sometimes)

Anything else: Not realy no i'm looking for a guild that actualy does stuff , i havn't realy have any
experiance as tank on siege yet ... but i have allot of experiance in pve in general. especially
as tank so if u want a tank that is allert, knows how to do it, and if a mistake happens learns
and corrects it then im ur man :D

Post subject: Re: Johnybravo Blood DK
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:27 am  

Site Admin

Hello,
thanks for applying and apologies for the late response. Unfortunately we're not currently actively searching for a blood DK and would only consider accepting one with an excellent application, which isn't the case here. I'm going to have to decline.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]