No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:43 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] (Evistencia - Restoration Druid)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:39 pm  

Character name: Evistencia

Character class: Druid

Professions: Leatherworking/skinning 600

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): My spec will be restoration, but if nessesary we can negotiate about that. :) and here is the armory link. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... cia/simple

Respeccing: Being able to play multiple specs or classes is very helpful for many reasons. Restoration is the strongest spec for me no doubt but if needed i can handle guardian/feral dps. but balance is kinda no go.

Class Info: Druid is just awesome. Healing with druid is so much fun. and well who doesnt like tranquility? :) i have been playing with druid since 60's and it's still fun.

Raid experience: in vanilla did kill c'thun wich is 1 of the best fights in this game and in firelands tier was horde first to kill ragnaros hc on ravencrest. but overall raiding experience is great since it's the only thing i do in this game.

Guild history: well i can only mention finnish guild called coldarra in wich i was killing ragnaros hc as a horde first.

When can you play: well i play quite often so i dont think there is be any problem with raid times or so.

Where are you from: do i have to? okay.. yay finland!

Age: i am 25 years old so u wont have problems with that.

About you: Well my name is teemu and atm i am unemployed so that's the 1 reason for me to play quite often. i am into to metal music even tho i am not a satan's lapdog. and i like beer like any finnish person would say. :) but most important feature in me is that i am a teamplayer and that is kinda needed in raiding.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I really want to see what pandaria can offer in difficulty scale and ye i am new on this server so would like to see what kind of ppl does wildhammer have. U guys seem to get it done in raiding so i would love to be a part of it. Kinda would be awesome to find good guild for WOD too.

UI and keybinds: I am using blizzards own ui with important addons like big wigs and stuff. my keybindings: shift+1,2,3,4,5. control+1,2,3,4,5 and Q,E,F,G,V,T those are for everything that has little or big cooldown.

I like turtles.

Attachments:
File comment: and there's my drood in combat or something.
WoWScrnShot_121213_140231.jpg
WoWScrnShot_121213_140231.jpg [ 451.59 KiB | Viewed 6147 times ]

Post subject: Re: (Evistencia - Restoration Druid)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:21 pm  

Everything looks good :)

/for

Post subject: Re: (Evistencia - Restoration Druid)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:22 pm  

Site Admin

Hello,
thanks for applying :) We can give it a shot, poke us in-game for an inv.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]