No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:07 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Frup - Social App
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:05 pm  

Character name: Frup

Character class: Mage

Professions: Mine/Engi , its how i get bitches

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... rup/simple , Can play all specs

Class Info: Turns people into Pigs/Turtle/Cats/sheep , didn't know their was more to the mage class than that.

Raid experience: Not really raided in a long fucking time, last "Proper" content i done was in Classic/wrath of the litchking, used to raid a little bit back then. but mainly i played the game for pvp. but since im not interested in pvp anymore in the slighest im looking to pick up my mage again just for some good ole pve content xD , as for my fav raid it prolly would have to be ZG so many good memories , also really enjoyed uld. Id really like to start looking to raid seriously in WoD.

Guild history: All my guilds in the last few years have been pvp ones or just for friends

When can you play: Can play everyday of the week atm.

Where are you from: Great Britain , I Live in a really shit town ;D, it used to be a fishing port but now its just shite

About you: Well i enjoy playing games and having a laugh like everyone els :D , just like chatting to people while playing on skype or TS having a good laugh , i can get a bit Lewd at times. got a lewd sense of humor :D

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Well id just want to join as a social player and get you know you guys and have a laugh ect for the rest of the expansion, and in WoD id possible be interested in coming to raid with you guys.

Anything else: i'm related to smokeyegg he's my cousin :) ................................P.S his mum will come destroy you guys if you don't let me in as a social :)) Jk xDD

Last edited by Frup on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Frup - Social App
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:09 pm  

I'm /for

And personally I don't want my mum to destroy everyone ''again'' :/

Post subject: Re: Frup - Social App
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:05 pm  
Officer

You know Smokey, thats enought for me im /for a social spot.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]