No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:32 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] DopeMaster - Hunter
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:19 am  

Character name: DopeMaster (EU - Wildhammer)

Character class: Survival Hunter

Professions: Jewelcrafting and Mining

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Im playing Survival, iLvl of 504, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ter/simple
I have played Marksmanship but i would probably be terrible now, will take time to get back into.

Class Info: I like my class because of its range, which i prefer to melee characters. I like the combination of multi target, burst and DoT abilities so i can handle myself in a large number of situations.

Raid experience: So far i am working my way through siege on orgrimmar as i resubbed a few days ago after going inactive during the terrace of endless spring. I played during deathwing and enjoyed that fight alot.

Guild history: I have been through a small number of guilds, mainly the fallen angels and the Army of Darkness, I got kicked out of the fallen angels when i was hacked, i am currently in the Army of Darkness which has gone inactive over the past year.

When can you play: I can play most of the time, i do study and sleep ofc, also i have exams in may so i will be slightly less active in the month leading up to that.

Where are you from: UK! (awesome)

Age: I am 17, 18 in 6 months and will move out in 9 months when i go to uni.

About you: I enjoy playing LoL and i watch alot of anime when im not in WoW mainly. I used to play rugby until i took an unpleasant injury.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to be part of a society which i think is one of the main features of WoW, i also want to be able to do normal and heroic raids as well as rated battlegrounds, and i would like to get to know who i am playing with.

UI and keybinds: Ill apply for a raid spot later

Anything else: Good luck :)

Post subject: Re: DopeMaster - Hunter
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:33 am  

A good example of a poor application, no slight mention of ability priority, stat prio, chosen talents and why you use them and why you would use others for different fights.

We are a heroic progression guild and we are after people who have an in-depth knowledge of their own class.

Sorry it's a no from me.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]