No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:10 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Abyss - Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:36 am  

Character Name: Abyss

Character Class: Priest

Professions: Enchanting(600)
Tailoring(600)

Talent Spec: Main-Shadow
Off-Discipline
However, i have working knowledge of all three priest specs, having playing each as my main spec, at one point throughout my time playing Wow, And will be willing to change if it benefits the guild in anyway.

Current Ilevel: 507(equipped)

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... yss/simple

Why I like Priest: I have played a priest since cataclysm and all the different aspects of each spec still interest me. for example how it has two healing specs which work in completely different ways. However i am applying as a shadow priest, which is the spec which i find the most interesting and will continue to do so as Warlords of Draenor seems like a good Expansion for them.

Stat Priorities: Intellect>Spell hit cap(15%)>Haste breakpoint(1st at 8085 and 2nd at 10124)>mastery=crit>Excess haste. (This is the one i follow anyway.)

Raid Experience: tier11-12/12
tier13-8/8hc
and from other tiers a few bosses for example, shannox and beth'tilac in Firelands and 6/6 in MSV

Guild History: The Outcasts@Laughing skull (horde)
The Laughing skulls@Laughing skull (I know very creative haha) (alliance)
Delusions of Grandeur@Wildhammer (Alliance)

When can I play: I am on all nights, if not most. When im given a raid schedule i stick to it, and if i have an event coming up which causes me to miss a raiding day ill let you guys know in advance.

Where I am from: Northern Ireland

Why I want to join the guild: At first I was attracted by your raid progress as i would like another go at heroic content again, but whenever i looked at other applications and the friendliness and great constructive criticism you give in the comments sealed the deal for me, i would love to join this guild.

Keybinds: (sorry for no screenshot, i tried and for the life of me couldnt get one to appear in this application)
1- SW:P 5- SW:D V-Silence
2- VT R- DP
3- Mind Flay F- Mind sear
4- Mind Blast shift F- Halo

Apologies in advance if i failed to fill out anything, and im sorry about the screenshot i tried for ages. Thanks also in advance for reading over this :).

Last edited by abyss on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Abyss - Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:49 pm  

Hi, thank you for your application.
Your everything seems ok maybe with the exception of the really low ilvl which looks a bit better than one of my alts that i never play.
It is great that you are interested in playing in WoD as you will be a lot more useful then, as now, you will probably be taken to some bosses that raiders do not need to gear you up a bit, in case you are accepted.
How far along are you on your epic cloak quest?
Work harder on the gear and let's see what others have to say as well :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:11 pm  

thanks for the quick reply :), yeah i am currently working on my ilevel.
You see because i have missed so much of this expansion im quite far behind, im currently doing the quest Secrets of the empire], ill push to obtain the legendary cloak asap, as i am really interested in raiding with you guys, most of my gear is coming on quite well, got some new pieces to replace the old ones.
btw if its any indication of my ilevel progressing, its at 512 currently, and the legendary quest line is progressing nicely also :).

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:09 pm  

Gear is to low to use you for anything currently.
But work on the gear and we could test you out sometime and for WLOD :)

/For

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:10 pm  

yeah i understand, thankyou :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:21 pm  

Site Admin

Yeah like Smokey says, you don't really have the gear for the raids we're doing right now, but if you want, we can invite you and you can do flexes or maybe get boosted on the bosses we need to kill on normal and work on the gear and see where it goes from there. In any case, fix those two missing enchants! :P

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:28 pm  

thanks guys! yeah that sounds great :) like i said i would love to raid with you guys, oh, i didnt even notice i had missing enchants thanks for pointing that out!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]