No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:26 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Yenikku Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:20 pm  

Character name: Yenikku

Character class: Priest

Professions: Inscription, Tailoring

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Shadow Spec, PvE gear + insignia, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... kku/simple
Respeccing: Mostly i play as a DPS, but when it's necessary i am able to help as a healer, my secondary spec is Holy

Class Info: I like playing as a Priest because it fits to me better than other classes, also that the priest is mainly healer and just the one spec is for DPS is a chalenge to be good at it. I like that priest is using quite lot DoT's

Raid experience: I had walked thru all raids on dungeon finder. I used to play on TBC and there i liked all bosses from Isle of Quel'Danas.

Guild history: I used to play with Rocks solid, they were big and social guild, but when the times pasts i could find there anything they can offer me, so i decided to leave and search for new guild.

When can you play: Now i can play almost all the time at weekends, and during the working day usualy at evening and night.

Where are you from: I live now in Czech Republic, but i travel a lot around the world, mostly to Scotland.

About you: Actually i am studying University, my studying program is Marketing, and during the studies i like to travel, it's mostly for the school or for job. I like winter sports and also i love to spend time with my friends with beer.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I would like to get from the game all what it can offer to me, and it's impossible without good guild, and i suppose you are, acroding to your progress at bosses

UI and keybinds: actually i have no keybinds now, but i am willing to get some advice from more experienced players.

Anything else: I hope if you will invite me you will not regret it. and i am looking for our future cooperation

Attachments:
File comment: My actual UI
WoWScrnShot_122713_181855.jpg
WoWScrnShot_122713_181855.jpg [ 472.14 KiB | Viewed 5576 times ]

Post subject: Re: Yenikku Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:06 pm  

No gems or enchants, reforging out of haste into mastery.......

No keybinds, no past raid experience or stat priority mentioned.

This is a heroic progression guild, next time put some time and effort into a application.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]