[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [withdrawn] Kygamura - Combat Rogue

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:36 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [withdrawn] Kygamura - Combat Rogue
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:08 pm  

Character name: Kygamura

Character class: Rogue

Professions: Mining (600), Engineering (115)

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I am playing a combat rogue with an ILvL of 541 i am getting the cape next week since i am on 11/12 runestones. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... a/advanced

Respeccing: I have Assassin main spec but since i got a fist weapon i tried out Subtlety and Combat and i found that i liked Combat more than Sub but i was able to play it for a long period of time.

Class Info: I have always enjoyed playing a rogue character in every game i've played with the thought of dual wielding small and deadly weapons (i know DKs and Warriors can do it). I follow the Noxxic guide for my abilities with what needs to be maxed in what order.

Raid experience: On my older account (from Cata before i left and lost the account) i did Dragon Soul and Firelands my favourite boss had to be Ragnaros just due to the fact that it was hard and it just felt great after killing him (it was only on normal). In the current content my favourite boss is probably Sha of Pride if people know what to do and kill the add that spawns.

Guild history: My first guild i joined was Thralls Army since a friend of mine created it until he quit before MoP came out, i stayed with the guild until the new GM decided to let the guild die and do nothing with it. I left the guild to look for one that does raiding since i like to go out and raid with people and not just in LFR. Now i have joined Hit n Run since they have started to raid but only in Flex and i am looking more for Normal mode.

When can you play: I can play all the time the only times i'm not really on is on Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays until 18:30 realm time since i'm in college, other than that i play near enough every day from when i get up to when i go to bed (even if it is AFK whilst im on the PS4 and Xbox 360)

Where are you from: England, United Kingdom

About you: I'm a College student studying Games Design and Technology I am in my second and final year at the moment. I live with my elder brother (25) and sister (22) in a small house. I like near enough all games apart from sports (i just find them boring) my favourite game is Final Fantasy 7 and i am still waiting for a HD remake. Im a nice guy i don't talk much but i do join in with conversations when i find the need to or if its something i can relate to. My favourite game Genre is RPG.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: What i would like out of the guild is a place where i can raid and experience everything there is to the game even with the same bosses as LFR but harder and with more Mechanics. also just some better gear.

UI and keybinds: Quick note if it make look strange that i'm using Shift and Ctrl its because i have a razer naga molten edition so i don't need to reach my hand across the keyboard. For Tricks of the Trade that is a macro
#showtooltip
/cast [@targettarget] [help] Tricks of the Trade
File comment: Keybinds and UI
WoWScrnShot_122713_180104.jpg
WoWScrnShot_122713_180104.jpg [ 389.62 KiB | Viewed 6155 times ]

Anything else: With some gear that isn't enchanted i am planning on getting better gear than enchanting it since i don't want to enchant LFR gear for it to be replaced once i do something like Flex or normal mode raids. I also do Flex on weekends with a set of youtubers who do raid guides called FatbossTV since they do Flex with viewers on twitch.

Post subject: Re: Kygamura - Combat Rogue
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:23 pm  

Good evening.

Few things I would like to pick up on tho, where you have yellow sockets because of your current item level you should be gemming agi/haste gems instead of pure haste, same goes for red sockets. gemming pure hit and reforging out of haste into exp is painful to witness.

I would recommend using the link bellow to fix your gear.
http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/eu/wi ... P+nq3/AQ==

Stat prio for combat is 7.5% hit, 7.5% expertise, haste, mastery, then crit.

I understand the notion of not wanting to spend money on enchanting or gemming LFR gear, but I strongly recommend it, if not you are not pulling your full weight if you where to do flex modes.

As of yet there is no vote from me, I do hope that you see this reply and make the appropriate changes :)

Post subject: Re: Kygamura - Combat Rogue
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:13 am  

I assume your silence is for that you do not wish to continue with this application?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]