[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Happybuddha - Surv/BM Hunter - Social application

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:04 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Happybuddha - Surv/BM Hunter - Social application
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:36 am  

Character name: Happybuddha

Character class: Hunter

Professions: Leather working and Alchemy

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode):

I raided as BM / Surv hunter depending on the fights. Mostly BM for Patchwork style fights and Surv for the more aoe/ movent fights.
Currently I am 539 Gear level. This was the gear I had before I stopped Raiding and playing.

Class Info: I am not sure what the best stats (besides agility) are currently. I have not read up on current hunter play. It used to be crit/haste followed by mastery after ofcource being hit and expertise capped. Rotation I am not sure about atm. It has been 3-4 months since I played.

Raid experience: High level raiding since burning crusade. After my break I cleared Jin kun Jin rok and Horidon on Heroic.

Guild history: I have been playing since Vanilla and joined slackers inc in the beginning of the Burning Crusade. I raided with them till the last tier. Sadly the guild fell apart due to lack of recruitment and motivation of the small roster. In slackers I have been pretty much everything from recruitment officer to ranged class leader, raid leader and GM. I had 2 breaks during my WoW carreer and that was at the end of Dragon Soul when we decided to stop raiding as 25 man guild and at the end of Trone of Thunder when we decided to go social.

I always loved raiding and the feeling of getting a boss down after a days, weeks of progression is the best feeling in the world.

When can you play: Currently I am applying as social as Slackers Inc is kinda dead. I am hoping to just enjoy the social aspect of the game at the moment with maybe a flexi raid here and there. At the next expansion I might start raiding again. If this happens I will make a new application.

Where are you from: The Netherlands

About you: I am currently living in Amsterdam with my girlfriend (Thaliana) and have a nice job there. I always liked gaming and besides that I love to cook chill out watch some series and movies

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: An active social environment and the chance to play with some old guildies (Britni, webdev, arala and morg)

UI and keybinds:

Anything else: I am a bit of an achievement whore !

Post subject: Re: Happybuddha - Surv/BM Hunter - Social application
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:23 pm  

Site Admin

Hello, thanks for applying, I don't see any problem with accepting you on social status. Poke us in-game for an invite.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]