No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:30 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Thaliana - Ele/resto Shaman - Social application
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:06 am  

Character name: Thaliana

Character class: Shaman

Professions: Engineering and Inscription

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I play both elemental and resto shammy. My elemental gear is mainly a mix of normal and heroic gear from Throne of Thunder. My resto gear is bits and pieces from Throne of Thunder and below.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... a/advanced

Respeccing: My main experience is in my elemental spec but i have done some backup healing during my raiding time in slackers inc. I never made a problem about respeccing as long as my offspec equipment was somewhat adequate for the job.

Class Info: What can you tell us about your class? Why do you like it? What about ability priorities? Useful cooldowns and utility spells? Anything about stat priorities?
Shammies are panda compatible :D I always loved the priority casting system rather than having a more or less fixed rotation. I would happily go more into dept but since this is a social application im going to stick to the (very) basics.

Raid experience: I started playing in WotLK and had my first raiding experience in trial of the champion. I mostly enjoyed putting water walking on people right after twins were killed. After that i raided most content with slackers. We usually got stuck on heroic content mainly due to low raider numbers.

Guild history: I initially raided with Anastasis on Emerald Dream (more or less social type of raiding) and then decided to move to wildhammer where a rl friend of mine was playing (Yehmon). I Joined slackers inc right after server transfer and been there ever since (since WotLK).

When can you play: I can play most evenings but because of my job, I tend to die of exhaustion sometime around 10pm GMT+1

Where are you from: Im Belgian, living in Amsterdam (so much for proper Belgium representation...) though i still think people in the Netherlands talk strange

Age: 27, the only enrage i can encounter is a Happy(buddha) enrage which is easily bribed off by taking of some clothes

About you: Im a semi-addicted gamer currently living in Amsterdam together with Happybuddha. My family lives in Turnhout, Belgium, so about once every three weeks i spend my weekend in Belgium. During weekdays I work as a PhD student which makes life horrible at times. Overall, im a happy, cheerfull person that is always willing to help out whenever needed. I just returned to WOW after taking a 3 month break which was initially due to slackers going social.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Slackers Inc is pretty much dead after it went social roughly 3 months ago. During my break I noticed quite a few of our former members went to NSJL as both raiders and socials. Besided former slackers being in NSJL, i know this guild has a good reputation. (And Im stalking Happybuddha)

UI and keybinds: Shameless basic UI user

Anything else: I love running happybuddha off cliffs whenever he is afk.

Post subject: Re: Thaliana - Ele/resto Shaman - Social application
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:23 pm  

Site Admin

Hello, thanks for applying, I don't see any problem with accepting you on social status. Poke us in-game for an invite.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]