No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:50 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Approved]Runed - Frost/Blood DK - Social application
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:53 pm  

Character name: Runed

Character class: DK

Professions: Alchemy/Jewelcrafting

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... d/advanced

I Play mainly as frost, I'm at 528 Gear lvl through LFR and Worldbosses. My offspec is blood wich I use for soloing or tanking.

Class Info: As 2handed frost DK I gem and reforge Crit / Mastery Followed by Haste at the moment. as rotation depending on the situation I spread diseases first, depending on the procs I use Howling blast and obliterate followed by frost strike, Horn of winter if nothing is available and soul reaper if target is below 30% if the mob tends to die too fast i tend to obliterate for more instant damage but that's a personal choice

Raid experience: I Have been playing since Vanilla and raided most of the content on normal difficulties and some on heroic .

Guild history: I came to this server by transferring with 'Bad Karma' after Bad karma fell apart and most of the people left I joined Quantum.
When Quantum disbanded I joined some old players from quantum who started the guild immanence.
after immanence i joined Slackers inc and have been in the guild up untill now.

My favourite boss for the past and future will always be Vanilla Ragnaros. I remember having to put soo much effort in getting Fire resistance gear and downing him with 40 people was an awesome experience i will never forget :D

When can you play: Currently I am applying as social as most of the time I was the only one online in slackers inc. I can play most of the time.

Where are you from: Belgium but from Greek herritage

Age: 23 and I don't have a parental controlled play time's so you don't have to worry about that ! :-)

About you: I live in Brussels the Capital of Europe, I work as an ober for JML and international Event company and I Like to go the movies alot. apart from that I have a slight addiction of leveling different classes in WOW.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: An active social environment when I can be a part that feels like my second home while gaming. I'm up for achievements, heroics, Challenge mode's, Flexible raids ... etc and have an army of characters to help anyone in need. also i know quiet a few people that are in the guild it would be nice if I could play with them again.

Runed

Post subject: Re: Runed - Frost/Blood Deathknight - Social application
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:24 pm  

Come join us :) soon the slackers will take over !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:30 pm  

Only thing I would say to change is to use bloodtap, it's quite a dps difference in the long run :P

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:43 pm  

Oh and plague leech also, You can line it up with obliterate procs from rime, so when u have it proc use plague leech then hit howling blast which will cost nothing from ''rime'' then a plague strike, so in practice u will gain one free rune, or when outbreak is on cd u can do the same with leech then Outbreak gaining two runes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:34 pm  

thanks for the advice smokey guess that picking rune of empowerment over bloodtap is a biit of a slacker habitude :-)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:24 am  

Site Admin

Hello, thanks for applying ;).

I don't see any problems with taking you aboard on social rank; poke us in-game for an invite.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]