[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [Declined] Prot pala

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:09 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Prot pala
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:43 am  

Character name: Holyguide (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ide/simple)

Character class: Paladin

Professions: none so far

Short interview would be better. I'm 20 years old ad I play wow since patch 1.4 (something like 2005). I played on many fun servers and also on Thunderhorn. Played every expansion on official server at least for 1 month and mostly progressed the highest raid, except MoP. Playing MoP only for 1 month and need better guild where can I accomplish my PvE progress. I want to join with my paladin because I want to play prot pala on MoP. He's not lvl 90 and not geared so far but I'll finish him in 2 weeks max so he'll be able to tank flex. I also have Prot/arms warr, lock, shaman... But I want to play mostly pala and achieve some good progress like I did every expansion. I study part-time collage so I've a lot of time for game (not that much this month cause of exams but then another 4 months of game ;-) )I'm from Czech Republic. And about me? Not sure if that¨s encessary but ok ;-) I'm a student and working in insurance company. Also I'm a drummer and I do like some sports but mostly I'm doomed with WoW ;-). Also like moba games like smite, lol, dota etc. I want to join because of your progress and because I think it's a good guild where can I fit and find a great ppl. Besides I used to know few members back when this was a czech guild. I need to change my UI right after I clean up my pc cause now I've 5-10 fps in raids and that's painful but I'll use any common UI addon and keybinds... I've my binds and that's my stuff ;-) Have a lot of binds including mouse and keyboard :-). Also I was a good pvp player back on wotlk with Warlock (2200+ on many! fun servers - mostly bliz ones) and I wish to acomplish some higher rat even now but mostly PvE with that paladin ;-). I know tacts for every raid boss, using voice chat u choose (vnt, mumble, ts.. whatever). The only problem is.. I've a girlfriend and she sometimes go to sleep really early (like 22:00) and I've to be quiet so sometimes I can't yell on ts and need to whisper or only listen ;-).

That's all and thanks for patience with reading ;-).
Best regards.
Matt.

Post subject: Re: Prot pala
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:23 pm  

Well the only thing that caught my attention was the 2.2k arena rating, but then that achievement is missing.

Not even sure what to say, must be a troll.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:32 pm  

Oh private servers, like the ones you can donate money to in order to get what you want.....yeah.

/Decline from me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:09 pm  

Site Admin

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:38 pm  

Loving your replies smoke and dag. Always good for a laugh!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]