No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:31 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Since I cant post anywere else
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:34 pm  

Hey Guys! (Those that remember me)

Tis me Jalzion the hunter! I cant post anywere else so I thought i would do it here anyway, I quit WoW basically as I left you awesome bunch and havent played since our 1st Naxx 25man pug, good times. I was just wondering how you all are and what the guild is up to nowadays? Are you officially 25man capable yet or still lacking a few members? I just saw the cataclysm announcement and thought of subscribing back to WoW and you guys came to mind :P

Rgds Jalzion

Post subject: Re: Since I cant post anywere else
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:07 pm  

Site Admin

Hey Jal, glad to see you here :D

As for the guild raid situation, we're still lacking people for regular 25 man raiding (probably because of guys like you (and Pwneral too! all those old fun ZA raids suddenly came to mind, geez :lol:), people who are pretty capable but don't play very often or just stopped altogether :P). It was fun with you around so I hope you'll come back at some point in the future ;)

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:51 am  
Site Admin

Hey,

what your friends in Wraith Jal? 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:23 pm  

Hmm yeah, that was a bad idea lol. Never again do i take thier advice with guilds :P I just didnt really like the people there too much and after like 2 days I quit WoW :( was a mistake leaving you lot but we all make mistakes! What actually did happen to Pwneral? he was a awesome guy :P last i heard he made some attempt to level to 80 on another realm by just doing instances

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:31 pm  

Site Admin

I don't really know what happened to him, the last time I talked to Masto (the warlock, if you remember him) he told me that he stopped playing altogether... that was some time ago though

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:39 pm  

Yeah him and mastro were IRL buds i think... Well nice to see that you came back to the guild dagthul :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]