[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Makira - Retribution Paladin

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:18 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [declined] Makira - Retribution Paladin
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:38 am  

Character name: Makira.

Character class: Paladin Retribution

Professions: Didn't up my professions yet but its blacksmith and mining.

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I'm playing at the moment retribution. I got gear from timeless isle and raid finder and I have now a 509 I level. I lack some geming and good enchants because i'm low on gold it's my first character on this server http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ira/simple.
Respeccing: In my Off-Spec I have Protection. I'm pretty good in tanking. I also played a little of holy but not in raids. And if needed I would love to help in anyway I can.

Class Info: Well I like my class because I duno it's fun to play with! So for abilities I always keep up inquisition, and leave Judgment, Crusader Strike and Exorcism on cooldown at all time. And of course Templar's Verdict when I have enough holy power.

Raid experience: I don't have much raiding experience in MoP other than LFR. But I have good experience with LK. Didn't really play Cata though.

Guild history: Well it was my first character on this server and it was the first guild that added me. I have an other 90 on a french server but that doesn't matter much. I want to leave this guild because it's basicly dead and I tried my best to keep it alive. But GM is never online and we basically never did any raid, and I would love to raid not using LFR. (most group wipe fast and leave and it gets messy)

When can you play: I can play on mondays, wednesday and friday pass 20 p.m server time or 21. The other days I could try to but I have work so it's not sure for 100%. On weekends I can only play saturday all day any hour.

Where are you from: I'm from France, Paris. Vive la France yo.

Age: I'm 22 years old, and I live alone so you won't have any problems with anyone ^^ maybe some other people. Not sure yet.

About you: So I live in Paris and I go to university. I do 3D Annimation and Game Design. It's my second year. Before that I lived in Lebanon, though now theres kindof a war there and things got a little messy, so I left for vacation to paris and turned out I like it better here so I stayed to finish my studies. I used to do Graphic Design. I don't have many friends here in paris so I stay mostly at my computer talking with them and all. I'm a fun person to be around and never takes anything wrong. So you also won't have any problems with a raging dude.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Well I want to join your guild to enjoy more of the game, and raid with people who I can talk to and not just hit things with random people and leave. I expect a fun and a optimistic guild ready to do anything.

Anything else: I'm kind of a noob when it comes to MoP raids, so if you ever consider of inviting me, I thought you should know this. I guess that's about it and hope to meet you all guys.

Thank you, and have a nice day ^^.

Attachments:
WoWScrnShot_012614_015229.jpg
WoWScrnShot_012614_015229.jpg [ 2.61 MiB | Viewed 12202 times ]

Post subject: Re: Makira - Retribution Paladin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:31 pm  

11.14% hit chance
9.88% Expertise

Gemming pure strength, not reforging out of mastery and crit into haste, should be using pure haste gems, haste is vital for ret. I do not play a pala or have one at level 90 but I even know this.

No mention for choice of tallents and what would be good for certain fights, aoe, single target ones etc.

The application seems very lackluster in my opinion.

It's a /no from me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:36 pm  

I have the hit cap but not for Expertise i know that.

For the gems i also know i have to change them but i need some tile to get the gold and up my proffesions.

And i understand that you wouldn't accept me ^^ i will post an other application when i have better gemming gearing and a better experience with my class.

Anyway thanks for your time and have a nice day ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:53 pm  

After speaking in chat you seem like a decent although maybe confused as to what we're looking for guy, in that when i joined i wasnt BiS, infact far from it, however i did have two maxed profs and all my gear was fully optimized, Re-apply after Regemming ect and see where that gets you, if nothing else a potential flex spot
/no Atm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:56 pm  

''I have the hit cap but not for Expertise i know that.''

You are aware that the hit and expertise cap are both 7.5% right?

So this means you are far to heavy in these stats which could be used for other stats, such as haste.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:59 pm  

Read this, it should help getting you started :)

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/paladin/r ... t-priority

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:04 pm  

I will be regemming and working on that, that's for sure.

Well all i can do now is getting my proffs to max regem and know more stuff about my class before reapplying.

It's also my first paladin so i'm kinda learning on the way by reading stuff and trying to apply it so i wouldn't mind a little tips from here and there ^^.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:20 pm  

Well now i changed some of my gemming with haste and my reforged to haste too.

So i've reached the cap for expertise but the Hit is still high ^^. So now i'm poor again and will be farming for my proffs.

On that, i leave you be, for now.

Have a nice day ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:58 pm  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:42 pm  

Well those sites were really helpful i could change some of my things but still need the gold to change some stuff ..

I just need more haste gems but other than that i guess i should be fine :3 my rotation is wright it seems and voila.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ira/simple

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next