[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Makira - Retribution Paladin

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:12 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Makira - Retribution Paladin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:43 pm  

And thanks a lot for your help. I really needed a little of tips xD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:56 pm  

I like the part where you refore expertise from haste on one item and then refore haste from expertise on an other. (legs and feet)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:28 am  

Hahah well it's because i was a little lower from the expertise cap. Bah it will work out one way or an other.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:15 pm  

So hey i was thinking of re applying after i got a better gear, and well better with my way of playing and knowing my class..

So this is my character right now http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ira/simple , still didn't up my prof because i don't have a reason for that :( ..

So i should do a new topic or what?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:20 pm  

Is this some kind of joke?

Attachments:
1000957_814202458606156_1162496473_n.jpg
1000957_814202458606156_1162496473_n.jpg [ 11.59 KiB | Viewed 10194 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:21 pm  

In my opinion you should reapply on a new topic, worst that can happen is we say no and you get some more advice right?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:22 pm  

You are still like 4.5% OVER hit capped and exp capped.

I can't tell if you are just trolling us or choose not to read what we have put previously.

7.5% hit
7.5% exp

That is all you need.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:52 pm  

Yea, you really want to change the reforges on your shoudlers, weapon and 1 ring. To be fair the trinket with hit is horrible for this as that gives you way to much. No doubt nothing better has dropped for you. Still having wrong reforges on 3 items kinda shows you did not get the point i'm afraid.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:34 pm  

Well i did what i thought was better, like to get more haste i should reforge the state with higher rating to get more haste, i guess i was wrong now on that.

For the trinket i can't seem to be finding/loot any other, or any trinket at all.. So i guess i'm stuck with this trinket for some time till i get a new one.

And i did read and did all of what you asked me to do but all i get is items with high hit and expertise and this seems to be the problem and i'm sorry for that xD ..

Anw have a nice day.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:21 pm  

I dont think you have really thought and read all this to improve, if you ever want a chance go and improve and that may sound harsh , but i could get you are far away from being optimized and the profs .. that made me laugh, plox get your profs up that will make me happy

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2