[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Thaliana - Restoration Shaman

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:02 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Thaliana - Restoration Shaman
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:55 pm  

Character name: Thaliana

Character class: Restoration Shaman

Professions: Engineering and Inscription

Attachments:
Thali_UI.jpg
Thali_UI.jpg [ 1.59 MiB | Viewed 14942 times ]

Last edited by Thaliana on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Thaliana - Restoration Shaman
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:36 pm  

YAY! A very nicely written app :D!

I see no issue with getting you in and trying you out :D

Hope you can keep a noob rogue top'd ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:47 pm  

Also just a quick question is there any reason you are going into mastery after you have reached the 2nd haste cap of 5676? as I see alot of mastery, I always thought crit was prime after the haste cap for more procs on Resurgence for mana regen.

Just curious if it's down to preference? :D

My best guess is it's for bigger heals on noobs who like to stand in fire :3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:31 pm  

There is a lot of debate wether crit or mastery should be the stat to go for after a chosen soft cap for haste. You are right on the increased mana regen with a crit spec, but in 10man the aoe healing (high mana cost) is limited compared to 25 man raiding where Healing rain is very often used compared to the 10man setting where chain heals or single target heals tend to be more efficient.
Overall I would say it is preference. Ive always had this feeling that crit is more luck based rather than mastery which is a more or less fixed value. Therefore i would prefer mastery when healing a low health person compared to hoping for a critical heal when specced for crit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:25 pm  

I agree and see the logic, if RNG wants to fuck you then it's kinda of a wasted stat :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:19 pm  

Site Admin

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:50 pm  

I work in the field of immunology within the departement of pulmonology. There i investigate the role of bronchial epithelial cells in asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:17 pm  

Site Admin

Wow, that's very nice. (And yes, I can actually understand what those words mean! :P)

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]