[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Buffsalot - Holy Priest application

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:18 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Buffsalot - Holy Priest application
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:07 pm  

Character name: Buffsalot

Character class: Holy priest

Professions: Herbs / scribe

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): holy/disp, 469, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... lot/simple
Respeccing: Don't mind playing disp, whilst levelling I played disp every so often just for a change of flavour.

Class Info: Not going to bother filling in stats etc as its just too cookie cutter and well... common sense, but I will say that I make effective use for the Clique + Grid add-ons for group healing as it allows me to effectively monitor and rapidly respond to events/threats which require healing and thanks to Clique I can respond with the appropriate healing spells needed on-the-fly.

Raid experience: Started playing in late vanilla (old times I know) my role was a resto druid, farmed up by participating in regular molten core and ZG raids before starting on AQ 20/40. I left wow for a while after that skipping out TBC and re joining in wotlk, I did not participate in raiding during this expansion as I preferred pvp at this time. I once again left wow for a brief time and completely skipped out cata before returning now for pandaria, I don't have any raid experience in this expansion and im relatively new to 90 as such my ilvl isn't fantastic but as I understand healers are somewhat in demand at the moment and well its a role I thoroughly enjoy and have always played.

Guild history: Redalert (vanilla raiding guild of Burning steppes), otherwise just various leveling guilds for the social company and cata guild bonuses.

When can you play: I'm free any night, I mostly play 7pm onwards, I have no problem with 'late night' raids/events so anything in the evening is good for me.

Where are you from: England

About you: University student in my final year of studying 3D Animation majoring in Games Environment Creation, currently working on two game projects as part of uni and have also created various skins/re models/re textures for wow machinima artists.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Would be nice to escape the levelling guilds which don't have a lot of fellow 90 players and of course to join a raiding community once again would be a nice experience.

UI and keybinds: Not sure why you want to know keybinds? I use the wow cata gaming mouse and have all said buttons keybinded, I use a mix of spellbar keybinds for offensive/long cooldown spells whilst I also use Clique keybinds in combo with Grid for group healing, this enables me to effectively use my mouses many buttons for a huge amount of different keybinds and enables me to clearly and effectively switch from offense/cd spells to healing/buffing spells etc.

Others: Ofcourse my ilvl isnt fantastic at the moment so i respect the fact that ill most likely be a last resort until my gear improves and dont mind this, in the mean time im farming what i can when i can to improve the performance of my character. Also probably worth mentioning that although i currently have no experience with pandaria raids i don't mind simply youtubing the strategies etc before a scheduled raid and well generally applying common sense like not standing in fire =P

Thanks for your time.

Post subject: Re: Buffsalot - Holy Priest application
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:14 pm  

Site Admin

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:38 pm  

I stopped reading at '' Not going to bother filling in stats etc''

If you can't bother to make the effort why should we?

/No

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:27 pm  

Just saying.

Attachments:
images (4).jpg
images (4).jpg [ 4.82 KiB | Viewed 10229 times ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]