[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Happybuddha - Surv/BM Hunter - Raid Application

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:01 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Happybuddha - Surv/BM Hunter - Raid Application
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:09 pm  

Character name:
Happybuddha

Character class:
Hunter

Professions:
Leather working and Alchemy

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode):

Beastmaster hunter
Currently I am 546 Gear level. A mix off flex items and old TOT gear

Respeccing:
I have no problem with raiding any of the 3 specs. For more aoe fights survival can be better and I have no issue with doing so

Class Info:
Stas:
First most important is to cap expertise and hit. After this gearing becomes a bit of a gray area. Of cource Agi is best and now it seems crit is slightly better due to the trinket nerfs.
Shot Prio’s:
Always keep sting up on targets that don’t die fast (bosses/big elite mobs)
Keep kill command on cooldown
Kill shot when applicable
Glave Toss and then Dire Beast
Major cooldowns (Stampede, Beastial Wrath and Rapid fire) depend on the boss fight.
Usefulness Hunters bring:
Our pets can bring about all the buffs out there which is nice for 10 mans.
Deterrence can save the healers mana in quite some fights.
Plus well we are hunters how can you not want 5 of them in your raid

Raid experience:
High level raiding since burning crusade. After our 25 man team fell apart on spine heroic in dragon soul I took a break from wow to rejoin the 10 man team for ToT. We cleared all on normal and did Jin’rokh, Ji-Kun and Horidon on Heroic. Sadly we got problems with the numbers and the guild became a social guild

Guild history:
I have been playing since Vanilla and joined slackers inc in the beginning of the Burning Crusade. I raided with them till the last tier. Sadly the guild fell apart due to lack of recruitment and motivation of the small roster. In slackers I have been pretty much everything from recruitment officer to ranged class leader, raid leader and GM. I had 2 breaks during my WoW carreer and that was at the end of Dragon Soul when we decided to stop raiding as 25 man guild and at the end of Trone of Thunder when we decided to go social.

I always loved raiding and the feeling of getting a boss down after a days, weeks of progression is the best feeling in the world.

When can you play:
Generally I have no problem on most nights. Ofcourse social live takes prio here and there but I don’t see this happening on a regular basis

Where are you from:
The Netherlands

About you:
I am currently living in Amsterdam with my girlfriend (Thaliana) and have a nice job there. I always liked gaming and besides that I love to cook chill out watch some series and movies. I work for a company that develops Telecom Expense Management software. Please ask me to tell you more about this lovely subject if your are really bored and or having a hard time falling asleep.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild:
To have fun progressing with raiding (I can wait for the next expansion). I truly love that new kill on the last pull of the night. I expect a fun environment and a chance to kill Britni as much as possible on trash with MD.

UI:

Anything else:
I once forced all the melee to stack just in the first boss of Trail of the Crusader by screaming all melee up the ass now! This kinda became a regular thing for the melee in other fights there after.

Thanks for reading and MOO-out

Post subject: Re: Happybuddha - Surv/BM Hunter - Raid Application
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:47 pm  

Good raider and a nice guy.
Yes from me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:26 pm  

Solid raider dps was same as or better than mine in TOT.
/for
/moo!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:27 am  
Officer

I like the fact that both you and Thal wrote another app when you are in the guild already :) I have no problems letting you raid but the problem is that we dont rly have time to gear even more ppl up, ofc if suddenly we get a free spot and you are there we will think of you.

But pls continue gearing up cause who knows what will happen.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:16 pm  

I am happy with a back-up/filler role for now and a more permanent spot for WOD Mystic raiding.

How this will work out is something we can discuss in game.

MOOO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:45 am  

Now i remeber what a threat meter looks like...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]